Thursday, March 21, 2024

Sims Metal - East Chicago, Indiana at 425 W 152nd St, East Chicago, IN 46312

Sims Metal - East Chicago, Indiana is a premier metal recycling and scrap metal dealer located at 425 W 152nd St, East Chicago, IN 46312. Established in 1937, Sims Metal has been providing top quality car parts and junkyard services to residents of the East Chicago area for over 80 years. In addition to offering used auto parts, Sims Metal specializes in scrap metal dealing and salvage yard services as well. Whether you are looking for recycled car parts or want to sell your scrap metal for top dollar, Sims Metal can help! With their knowledgeable staff and access to state-of-the-art equipment, Sims Metal is the go-to destination for all of your automotive needs. From purchasing used auto parts to selling scrap metal at competitive prices, Sims Metal provides customers with fast and friendly service every time they visit. With their commitment to excellence and dedication to customer satisfaction, Sims Metal is the top choice when it comes to all of your automotive needs. Whether you are looking for used auto parts or need assistance selling your scrap metal quickly, trust Sims Metal - East Chicago, Indiana to provide you with helpful service that won't let you down. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Chris Juda

Chris Juda

Rated this company 1/5
Was not able to scrap metal pipe. Personnel onsite said I need a letter from the town giving me permission to scrap. I own the pipe, have a receipt and just want it off my jobsite. My truck has my logo and I offered my I'd. Still wouldn't do it. This place is a total waste of time if you are just an average person.
Kenneth Thorn

Kenneth Thorn

Rated this company 5/5
Had a good experience although I went on a Tuesday so it’s probably a whole lot easier during the week first thing in the morning so like I said I can’t complain
Chiriac Maxim

Chiriac Maxim

Rated this company 1/5
The dirtiest place I’ve ever been. Left all in mud, all my equipment..all in mud..all my clothes..mud. Perfect place for pigs..and here are working people. Avoid it at all cost guys!!!
Ray Escamilla

Ray Escamilla

Rated this company 2/5
No courtesy whatsoever. The young man who checked me in very rude.
Byron Heuer

Byron Heuer

Rated this company 5/5
Great place! In & out quickly.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/sims-metal-east-chicago-indiana-at-425-w-152nd-st-east-chicago-in-46312/?feed_id=22967&_unique_id=65fc8b4d333b7

No comments:

Post a Comment