Wednesday, March 27, 2024

MUD Connection at 5809 S University Ave, Little Rock, AR 72209

MUD Connection is a premier used auto parts store located at 5809 S University Ave, Little Rock, AR 72209. We specialize in the sale of car parts, scrap metal, and other salvaged goods from junkyards across the country. Our inventory is updated regularly so that customers can always find exactly what they need for their automotive needs. Our team of experienced professionals are dedicated to providing fast and friendly service to all our customers. We strive to provide the best selection of quality car parts at competitive prices, with superior customer service that goes above and beyond. With our expansive selection of scrap metal and salvage goods, you can be sure that MUD Connection has the part you need when you need it – no matter how hard it is to find! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

holt mcconnell

holt mcconnell

Rated this company 5/5
The team at the mud took my 71 ford f100 and completely reworked my front end. They were courteous, timely and we got a great deal. I couldn’t be more pleased!
gtandtiff

gtandtiff

Rated this company 5/5
Recently purchased a vehicle from Blackmon Auto, the car dealership affiliated with Mud Connection. We can emphatically recommend this place. We dealt with Clark Benton. He was professional, responsive, transparent, and very accommodating. We drove in from NW Arkansas to look at a used Toyota 4x4. He met us after hours and was helpful and courteous to our whole family. He immediately addressed a couple of minor issues we noted with the vehicle and followed up with us. We bought the vehicle a week later and again he met us off hours to accommodate our trip from NWA. We've purchased three used cars recently and been on many car lots and test drives. This was far and away the best experience we've had at a car dealership. It was refreshing to not be yanked around by salesmen who misrepresent their vehicles and shady back-room sales managers. We will definitely reach out to Clark again. Would also highly recommend this place for someone looking to purchase a 4x4 or outfit their 4x4. The integrated dealership, 4x4 supply, and 4x4 garage make this the best one-stop shop for everything 4x4. We are extremely happy with our purchase and enjoyed working with Clark to get it done.
rollingib

rollingib

Rated this company 5/5
Very glad I took my 4Runner to them. Several other 4wd shops gave me the run around and mis-diagnosed the problems I was having in my front suspension. Brian and the guys determined what I needed and advised me what I needed to do to fix it the right way. Very reasonable prices and fixed all the problems I was having. I will definitely be using them again.
Charles Burchfield

Charles Burchfield

Rated this company 5/5
Just had my 4Runner lifted by them! This was my first time lifting any vehicle so I had a lot of questions! They were happy to answer all of them. I also had them do a body mount chop and it looks great! Definitely a good price too. Had my lift and everything done in 4-5 hours!
Devin Anthony

Devin Anthony

Rated this company 5/5
Professional people, and definitely know Toyota trucks. With the amazing customer service, I’ll be back again!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/mud-connection-at-5809-s-university-ave-little-rock-ar-72209/?feed_id=23275&_unique_id=6603cb95c8c17

No comments:

Post a Comment