Saturday, March 23, 2024

Discount Auto Salvage at 3345 9th Ave N, Bessemer, AL 35020

Discount Auto Salvage is a family-owned used auto parts store and scrap metal dealer located at 3345 9th Ave N in Bessemer, AL 35020. Since opening its doors in 1999, Discount Auto Salvage has been providing customer service that is second to none, with the highest quality parts available. We specialize in late model foreign and domestic car and truck parts, as well as all types of junkyard needs. Whether you need something for your vehicle or want to sell off scrap metals from your business or home, our team of professionals are here to help. Our goal is to get you the part you need as quickly and affordably as possible. Our large selection of cars onsite allows us to provide a deep inventory of high quality parts at unbeatable prices. Our knowledgeable staff can help you find the right part for your vehicle or answer any questions you may have about the condition of a particular part. We also offer an array of services including delivery options, installation assistance, and full warranties on most items. At Discount Auto Salvage we care about our customers' satisfaction and always strive to make sure they are happy with their purchase. We take pride in delivering exceptional customer service every time so that our clients can drive safe knowing their vehicles are in top shape! So if you're looking for quality parts at an affordable price stop by Discount Auto Salvage today! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Ellison Auto

Ellison Auto

Rated this company 1/5
Bought an engine for a Infinity G35 turned out to not have any oil pressure. Called multiple times and they tell me to hold while i get my manger, been happening for 3 months now. Worst Salvage yard i have ever had any dealings with. Waste of $1,000.00 Soloman was the person that we have been dealing with. DO NOT BUY OR TRUST
Rashid

Rashid

Rated this company 3/5
They are not the owners of business or people who I hired..
Sean Miller

Sean Miller

Rated this company 1/5
Would give them 0 stars if it were an option. I bought a used transmission from them, installed it and less than a week later the transmission is slipping heavily. No problem, returned the old one for a "new" one from them. Installed it and only made it around the block before it started slipping again. Frustrated I contact them for the third time about getting a WORKING transmission just to have them claim that something is wrong with the "installer or computer in the car". Just to note, both transmissions were sent to me with broken clutch lock up solenoids, shift control solenoids, as well as dirt in axle bearings behind the seals, muck behind all the solenoids as well. On the first trans he sent me I had to swap over everything, assuming he would send me another trans complete with everything the second go round I didn't bother taking all the solenoids off. When I received the new one, of course all the solenoids were broken. So after having to go source and replace all the solenoids I kept them after having to return the last transmission. Today I went into his car yard and actually found all my undamaged sensors in his junk transmission. He wouldn't let me have another transmission until I gave him his sensors out of the older one. He then claimed that he had only sold me one transmision. And that he didn't have another transmission anymore. Awful business, 0 stars
Greg .Shlapak

Greg .Shlapak

Rated this company 1/5
This place is a COMPLETE SCAM!!! Took my thousand dollars and sent me a complete junk engine would do NOTHING about it!!! RUN RUN RUN FROM HERE!!! The engine they sent me was siezed up, locked up, they offered me NOTHING. Contacting a lawyer. Don't trust this place AT ALL!
DAIJA BRENDADA JULES

DAIJA BRENDADA JULES

Rated this company 1/5
Worst service ever . My friend and I waited an hour total for a driver side view mirror JUST SO THEY ASS COULD TELL US THAT THEY COULDNT FIND THE CAR .... we didn't get a "I Appologize" or "let me look around at more places" service was unprofessional, it feels like hell in the building & the seats & table are very dusty..... do not waiste your time; the least they could have done was told us they couldn't find the car as soon as they realized the damn situation .....Keep in mind we I called ahead of time & notified them that I was on the way to get the part ... soon as we get there we are waiting because it was not pulled yet DO NOT WAISTE YOUR TIME BECAUSE WILL & WONT CARE
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/discount-auto-salvage-at-3345-9th-ave-n-bessemer-al-35020/?feed_id=23086&_unique_id=65ff5889c2573

No comments:

Post a Comment