Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Gralnek-Dunitz Co. at 1428 N 19th Ave E, Newton, IA 50208

Gralnek-Dunitz Co. is a family-owned business located at 1428 N 19th Ave E, Newton, IA 50208. They specialize in providing a wide range of services related to car parts and other automotive-related goods and services. Customers can find everything from junkyards and salvage yards to scrap metal dealers and used auto parts stores. The company was established in 1965 by brothers Henry Gralnek and David Dunitz, who had a passion for the auto industry. With their hard work and dedication, Gralnek-Dunitz Co. has grown into one of the most reliable sources for car parts in the area. Their inventory includes everything from transmissions to tires, brakes, exhaust systems, radiators and more. In addition to supplying car parts, Gralnek-Dunitz also offers a variety of automotive services such as oil changes, tune ups, engine repairs, brake replacements and more. They have highly trained mechanics working onsite who are knowledgeable in all kinds of automotive repair needs — large or small — so you can get your car back on the road quickly and safely. Gralnek-Dunitz Co. is dedicated to providing superior customer service at competitive prices. The staff takes great pride in offering quality products at reasonable rates while maintaining a friendly and helpful atmosphere for their customers' convenience. They strive to create an enjoyable shopping experience each time you visit them with knowledgeable sales representatives that can answer any questions you may have about their products or services. So if you're looking for reliable car parts or automotive services at excellent prices, stop by Gralnek-Dunitz Co., located at 1428 N 19th Ave E in Newton IA — they'll take care of all your automotive needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

April Prock

April Prock

Rated this company 5/5
They all very friendly and helpful when I come in with stuff. They will unload for me. I always get a fair price for the stuff that I bring in.
Iowa Wandering

Iowa Wandering

Rated this company 5/5
Update 8/29/17 - dropped a load of scrap off with them. The staff was nice and helped me out with unloading. Prices of the metal seemed off but it's out of my garage so that's priceless. I still give them 5 stars. Be ready for a gravel yard and if it has rained it will be muddy. 4/25/17 - I went here with hesitation do to the one star from 7 months ago. I pulled in and a staff member came out to me and directed me where to go and helped me sort through what I brought to them. Everyone I talked to was nice and friendly and went out of their way to help me out. Cut me a check and chatted with me for a while nice guys when I was there. I recommend them if you have car batteries and scrap metal that needs to be recycled
thomas summers

thomas summers

Rated this company 4/5
I been to several local scrap yards and this one is by far the best . Very helpful. Helped unload and assisted me in separating scrap and paying more than I ever got from any other place. Learned the difference between good scrap and worthless stuff like appliances. I recommend these guys.
Berlou Barnard

Berlou Barnard

Rated this company 1/5
Terrible place. They were too lazy to buy scrap. Took a stove to them and was told it wasn't worth their time. I recommend all to make the trip to Grinnell and visit Bierman and sons. They will at least weigh and buy your stuff.
Keith Fink

Keith Fink

Rated this company 3/5
They bought my scrap copper. They took my copper and told me to come back tomorrow to get the check. When my wife went to pick up the check, the price had been lowered by 30 cents a pound.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/gralnek-dunitz-co-at-1428-n-19th-ave-e-newton-ia-50208/?feed_id=23310&_unique_id=66049e8eb8ad1

No comments:

Post a Comment