Sunday, March 31, 2024

Hart's Auto Center at 2625 N Sherman Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46218

Hart's Auto Center is located at 2625 N Sherman Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46218 and offers a great selection of car parts, junkyard items, salvage yard finds, scrap metal dealer services, and used auto parts. They have been serving the Indianapolis area for decades with quality products and reliable customer service. At Hart's Auto Center you can find parts for all makes and models of vehicles plus hard-to-find specialty items. Their experienced team can assist you in finding the exact part or item you are looking for. If a part is not in stock they can help you locate it from one of their suppliers or vendors. Furthermore, Hart's Auto Center also offers free removal services for old or unwanted cars to make sure that these cars don’t end up as hazardous waste polluting our environment. Additionally, they recycle metals from the cars removed so that these materials are reused instead of being discarded as trash. So if you’re looking for quality car parts in the Indianapolis area then look no further than Hart's Auto Center! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Darnell Bass

Darnell Bass

Rated this company 1/5
It sucked. No regards for my time or life. I was told incorrect information that made me go there in the first place. They said they had something that I needed but didn't. I was there for a good 45mins. As I questioned management, they tried to make me feel like it was my fault. There was never an apology, but my experience became a mockery. The owner started talking about me with his employees like I wasn't educated enough to notice. There was no true resolution. My car would have to falling apart before I waste my time in that place. And even then I won'tgo back!
Andricus Hutcherson

Andricus Hutcherson

Rated this company 5/5
I believe they will have or can get any part for you at a reasonable price. Everyone is super nice and knowledgeable.
Andre Barlow

Andre Barlow

Rated this company 5/5
Awesome place to find used car parts at a reasonable price. Decent customer service also.
Pierre Williams

Pierre Williams

Rated this company 5/5
Hart's is the place to go to if you need parts. They also work on cars. Every car I ever had I take it to Hart's My car broke down and no mechanic would help me. Found out my driveshaft broke from the bracket. I pulled the shaft out and took it to harts. I didn't have a lot of money. And I didn't know how to take off a u- joint. Hart took it off for me for little to nothing. $35.00. I know three places that tried to charge me $170.00 and another place tried to charge me $70.00 just to take off the u-joint. I put my driveshaft in by myself. I'm able to get a job now because my car is running. Thank you Hart's. It's also a good feeling when someone remembers your name.
Harvietta Burse

Harvietta Burse

Rated this company 5/5
They are great they carry most any part at a discount price n yes "cash only"
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/harts-auto-center-at-2625-n-sherman-dr-indianapolis-in-46218/?feed_id=23513&_unique_id=660965e229367

No comments:

Post a Comment