Friday, March 29, 2024

Greenville Auto Parts at 130 Academy Dr #3700, Greenville, AL 36037

Greenville Auto Parts is a full service auto parts store located at 130 Academy Drive #3700 in Greenville, AL 36037. Established in 1985, we have been serving the local community with quality used auto parts and services for over thirty-five years. Our knowledgeable staff of professionals are ready to help you find exactly what you need, whether it’s a part for an older model car or something more recent. We offer a wide selection of both new and used car parts ranging from engines to transmissions, brakes and alternators. In addition to our regular inventory of car parts, we also operate a large junkyard where customers can come to pick out their own auto parts as well as salvage yard services. Our junkyard is full of old cars that have been dismantled and their components sorted for easy access, allowing customers to browse through thousands of car parts onsite. In our salvage yard we have a large supply of scrap metal that can be used by those looking for inexpensive alternatives to expensive replacement parts. At Greenville Auto Parts we strive to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. We know that finding the right part for your car can be difficult so we take the time to listen and understand each customer’s needs before making any recommendations. We also offer free estimates on all work done in-house so that you can make sure you are getting the best deal possible. We believe in doing business with honesty and integrity so you can rest assured that when you shop at Greenville Auto Parts you will receive only quality used auto parts at competitive prices with excellent customer service every step of the way. Come visit us today! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

James Taylor

James Taylor

Rated this company 5/5
Well went in there needing a simple part and to my surprise he has it right on the shelf and was very helpful at helping me to get the right part very nice people very helpful bout as cheap of price as you can find and he got the parts if he don't have it on stock he can get it wether it's automotive, lawnmower, ATV so far everything I went in there needing he had it or he got it quickly definitely one to go to for good parts at a good price
Tiffany Dobbs

Tiffany Dobbs

Rated this company 1/5
I will never ever do business with this company again. I purchased a starter and I was specific when I asked could I bring it back because I wasnt sure if I would need it. Turned out the vehicle had more problems and I didn't need it. I took it back with the receipt and it wasn't dirty or anything still in the box and hadn't been installed. I took it back last Saturday and the guy behind the counter was so Incredibly rude. I don't normally get upset about things like that but I was in tears before I left the parking lot . I decided to buy a new car and never even tried to install the starter. The guy behind the counter took it out of the box glanced at it for a half a second and put it back down and said "I can't take it back it's been installed" and I was asking for the manager and asked could he call the guy because he said be was filling in and he kept saying "nope" and I asked could I call him and he said nope you will have to come back Monday and his name is Marty. He wouldn't tell me his last name the guy was acting shady as he could. Needless to say this company does not keep their word if you need a different part if you get the wrong one or simply need a refund this is not the place to go. I'll post pictures of the starter soon. This was not cool at all.
Shamara Warren

Shamara Warren

Rated this company 5/5
Car was fix the same day he told me to bring it. CHEAP! Very content and nothing like motor blackmon, who charge me $600, and had my car sitting there for a week and a half!
Royal Scott

Royal Scott

Rated this company 4/5
Really good sec good PEOPLE willing to help others
Kelley Smith

Kelley Smith

Rated this company 4/5
Shop local
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/greenville-auto-parts-at-130-academy-dr-3700-greenville-al-36037/?feed_id=23415&_unique_id=6607175258a73

No comments:

Post a Comment