Monday, March 25, 2024

Luke Auto Parts at 13734 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ 85307

Luke Auto Parts is a family owned and operated used auto parts store serving the Glendale, Arizona area since 1965. Our team of dedicated professionals are here to help you find the parts that you need quickly and efficiently. We specialize in car parts, junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealers, and used auto parts stores with a wide variety of new and used items in inventory at all times. With more than fifty years of experience in the industry, we can provide quality service to all customers. We understand how important it is to have reliable car parts and services, and our team works hard to make sure that each customer receives the highest quality parts available. At Luke Auto Parts, our knowledgeable staff can assist you in finding exactly what you need when it comes to auto repairs or upgrades. We will work hard to get your particular part as quickly as possible so that you can get back on the road. Our team also provides u-pull-it services for those DIYers who like to get their hands dirty when it comes to auto repairs. We also offer delivery services for those living outside of Glendale or unable to come in person due to time constraints. No matter what kind of repair or upgrade you need help with - we've got you covered! We take pride in our commitment to providing only the highest quality customer service and satisfaction throughout each transaction made with us at Luke Auto Parts. Our knowledgeable staff will go above and beyond expectations to ensure that your experience here is nothing short of exceptional every time you visit us! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Kevin Moreno

Kevin Moreno

Rated this company 5/5
Oh, I went in there for some brake pads, not knowing anything about the vehicle that I was in because I’m just goofy like that. They took their time to go ahead and find out what vehicle I had took very good care of me at first I thought I was being so nice because they knew I was their neighbor, but then it turned out that they had no idea which means that they give this customer service to everybody. I wanna thank you guys the husband and wife team that you guys have is amazing.
Your Mom

Your Mom

Rated this company 5/5
Best ever. I always go here first because the service and knowledge is unmatched and things I need for my Hotrod’s that are not available he has had in stock or able to order when nobody else has even a listing. He has gone out of his way to get stuff even though it was only a couple dollars profit. Excellent service excellent people. You will feel good about doing business there and I just happened upon the place and very glad I did. See for yourself thx
Ashley Alexander

Ashley Alexander

Rated this company 5/5
Absolutely amazed by Ramones customer service and care. As an Active Duty military member to have someone so close to the base that will treat me well and give me reasonable prices means so much to me!! Thank you Ramone for your amazing service! I will recommend you to all of my friends and coworkers!!
A C

A C

Rated this company 5/5
Honest. Fixed my truck quickly and was affordable. Thanks man!
Josphat Yobe

Josphat Yobe

Rated this company 5/5
i like your company it has a lot of recommendations. please provide your contact details too for easy communication especially numbers on WhatsApp for sales .
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/luke-auto-parts-at-13734-w-glendale-ave-glendale-az-85307/?feed_id=23191&_unique_id=6601d1942fad6

No comments:

Post a Comment