Saturday, March 16, 2024

Dem-Con Metal Recycling at 3360 99th Ct NE, Blaine, MN 55449

Dem-Con Metal Recycling is a one stop shop for all your metal recycling needs, located at 3360 99th Ct NE in Blaine, Minnesota. We offer car parts, junkyard services, salvage yard services, and scrap metal dealer services. Our used auto parts store provides customers with an array of options for their automotive needs at the best possible prices. At Dem-Con Metal Recycling we take pride in our commitment to customer service and satisfaction. We have been providing quality products and reliable service for more than 20 years, and we are proud to be one of the most experienced metal recycling centers in Minnesota. Our experienced staff are well-versed in all aspects of metal recycling and can assist you with any questions you may have regarding our products or services. We recycle a range of metals including steel, aluminum, copper, brass and stainless steel. In addition to traditional recycling methods such as shredding and baling metals, we also provide new technologies such as smelting to ensure that no valuable material is wasted during the process of recovery. We also offer fast turnaround times on your recyclable materials so that you don’t have to wait for weeks or months for your money back from us. We accept a wide variety of items including cars, appliances, electronics and other metals from residential properties as well as from commercial businesses throughout the state. If you have any questions about what kind of materials we accept or how much money you can get from them contact us today! We look forward to working with you! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Terrance Mohr

Terrance Mohr

Rated this company 5/5
Probably the nicest experience I've ever had recycling they're very nice people and you can take a check or cash top notch in my book I went back there again today it's been about a year since my previous post and I was fixing my trailer lights outside the business about closing time had my hood open to access fuses and they made sure that I was okay to go or if I needed a jump find that another scrap yard good luck good people here
Sue Mehrkens

Sue Mehrkens

Rated this company 5/5
Drive-on large scale is brilliant - before and after weight. Customer service was excellent too! Everyone is so helpful. Get paid in cash thru an ATM if you have enough metal.
William Streit

William Streit

Rated this company 5/5
Fast and friendly. Honest. Pulled car into their shop and they removed items from my trunk and weighed. Walked over to cashier and got my cash. Easy.
Marie Beard

Marie Beard

Rated this company 5/5
I was very happy with the clean building and extremely helpful staff. Thank you
Andrew Linn

Andrew Linn

Rated this company 5/5
Was a really good experience! Worked with 5 different people there and each of them were extremely nice. Special shout out to AJ he was really great explaining everything to me. I had my little boys with me and everyone was so nice to them. Another employee, I didn’t get his name, had a brand new soccer ball and gave it to my littlest. So cool! Definitely coming back.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/dem-con-metal-recycling-at-3360-99th-ct-ne-blaine-mn-55449/?feed_id=22673&_unique_id=65f59f935dc23

No comments:

Post a Comment