Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Cemo Motor Sales & Auto Wrecking at 1388 S Main St, Porterville, CA 93257

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Josh Fi

Josh Fi

Rated this company 5/5
Owner was very helpful and polite. Had most the parts I needed at a very resonable price. Thanks, Josh
Heather Lopez

Heather Lopez

Rated this company 5/5
A friendly good place to go for your needs
Richard Gonzales

Richard Gonzales

Rated this company 1/5
Wasn't too pleased with customer service. To put it in nice terms.. Will not recommend to anyone we know..
Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

Rated this company 1/5
Just called to ask how much they would give me for an older vehicle I have,and before I could even finish my question the guy that I was talking to interrupted me and was being very rude and raised his voice!! NEVER GOING TO DO ANY BUISNESS WITH THEM EVER!! Obviously the guy doesn't know how to SPEAK to or TREAT his customers!!!!
Rob Rivas

Rob Rivas

Rated this company 4/5
Very hardworking used auto parts dealer. Mr. Cemo has been a respected community member going on 3 decades.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/cemo-motor-sales-auto-wrecking-at-1388-s-main-st-porterville-ca-93257/?feed_id=22925&_unique_id=65fb8e2f5006b

No comments:

Post a Comment