Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Ron's Discount Tires & Auto Repair at 1702 Naamans Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810

Ron's Discount Tires & Auto Repair is a one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs at 1702 Naamans Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810. We specialize in tires and auto repair services, from general maintenance to more specialized repairs. Our mechanics are certified and have years of experience in the industry, so you can rest assured that your vehicle will be in safe hands. We offer competitive prices on both parts and labor and guarantee our workmanship. In addition to repairs and new tires, we also offer a variety of car parts including junkyard pieces, salvage yard items, scrap metal dealers, and used auto parts stores to help you find just what you're looking for in terms of replacement car parts. Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you with any questions you may have about our products or services. Our goal is to make sure that each customer receives quality service that meets their individual needs while staying within their budget. At Ron's Discount Tires & Auto Repair, we strive to always go above and beyond in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Marty Schofield

Marty Schofield

Rated this company 5/5
These guys are great! My brakes were grinding and I stopped in on a Saturday morning with no appointment but they took me in anyway. I asked them to check both front and rear brakes, my tires and alignment. They said I only needed front brakes and two tires as I had plenty of tread on the back and plenty of pad left on rear. They also said my alignment was fine. They obviously care about doing what is right for the customer and did not try and upsell me or do unnecessary work. Very reasonable prices also.
Salman Khan

Salman Khan

Rated this company 5/5
I just moved to Delaware and had to find a new mechanic. I have experience with cars and parts. I went to 2 shops and was ripped off. I found Ron's shop and was thankful for finding this shop. Rob and Keith are very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The whole crew is professional. The prices are great and service was excellent. I finally found my go to shop for my SUV. They also provide services for any make or model. They guarantee their work and products. They also have quality products. I highly recommend Ron's discount tires & auto shop to everyone.
Pat Burleson

Pat Burleson

Rated this company 5/5
I’ve been using Ron’s as my go to for everything! They are trust worthy, friendly and accommodating. I have an older vehicle for which they keep me safely driving. Tires, oil changes, steering issues, tune ups, you name it, they do it. I won’t go anywhere else. Grateful to have them taking care of my vehicle!!! The best!
Dhruv Pratap

Dhruv Pratap

Rated this company 5/5
Truly honest and professional. I took my car to Ron's for a flat tire and after inspecting the tire thoroughly for a good time, he briefed me that only the tire valve had an issue and he would be able to replace it for me with no charge. He was also kind enough to not charge any labor for inspection and putting the spare back out. Difficult to find such honest businesses in this day and age.
MK Kotocavage

MK Kotocavage

Rated this company 5/5
The only place I go for my car! Techs give me transparent answers about what needs fixing immediately vs. recommending future fixes. Nine times out of ten, I just wait in the shop lobby until they’re completed with my car since they’re incredibly efficient. Sometimes they can get swamped though, so I recommend scheduling a time to bring your car in, instead of expecting a “day of” repair. Overall great service.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/rons-discount-tires-auto-repair-at-1702-naamans-rd-wilmington-de-19810/?feed_id=22827&_unique_id=65f9402f59c30

No comments:

Post a Comment