Friday, March 22, 2024

O'Reilly Auto Parts at 1740 Ralph's Way, Juneau, AK 99801

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Gena Johnson

Gena Johnson

Rated this company 4/5
They have what you need for the most part. Fair prices. Return policy is good, especially if you have an account with them and setting that up is easy. And it's right nextdoor to Costco
Micah

Micah

Rated this company 1/5
Horrible manager. After getting the wrong parts I went into the store, gave them my vin number and vehicle details to verify the parts I bought would fit my car. After recieving the wrong parts a second time, I returned to the store and was denied service, called names by the manager (fritz), and kicked out. The other staff were helpful and pleasant, and did not understand why Fritz wouldn't let them sell me parts they had in stock. Extremely disappointed with Juneau's O'Reilly! The store is also very hard to shop due to the understocked shelves and walkways overflowing with unorganized pallets of merchandise that won't ever make it out of the boxes. Maybe time for a new manager?
Richard Ferris

Richard Ferris

Rated this company 4/5
I bought wipers for my Sprinter van at Walmart and ended up thinking I was too stupid to install them when I couldn't figure out how I went to O'Reilly's and the gentleman there explain to me that they couldn't be installed in my van ,I needed ones with an OE suffix Sure enough, with the OE suffix the wipers went on in 30 seconds and it was no big deal.. THANKS
Mark I

Mark I

Rated this company 5/5
Ordered replacement bulbs for my vehicle's low beam headlights on Wednesday. Arrived and was notified on Friday. Employee there was able to assist with installing them on site when I picked up my order. Also appreciated that the employee told me that he would try as some vehicles changing this type of part can be more complicated.
Eli Derenoff

Eli Derenoff

Rated this company 5/5
Saved the day with some full thread 3/8" x 2 NF bolts. Very helpful crew! Keep it up!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/oreilly-auto-parts-at-1740-ralphs-way-juneau-ak-99801/?feed_id=23044&_unique_id=65fe5b5df0706

No comments:

Post a Comment