Sunday, March 17, 2024

NAPA Auto Parts - Dyna Parts LLC at 2517 N Holmes Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83401

NAPA Auto Parts - Dyna Parts LLC is located at 2517 N Holmes Ave in Idaho Falls, ID. This company is the go-to source for all of your car part needs, offering a wide selection of top quality parts and accessories from the biggest brands in the automotive industry. They have a wide range of products available for purchase online or in-store, including brakes, engines, exhaust systems, and more. Their junkyard is also stocked with used auto parts that can be salvaged to save you money on repairs. Dyna Parts LLC also specializes in scrap metal recycling, buying and selling scrap metal that can be turned into new components or recycled materials. They offer competitive prices and customer service, making them a great choice for all of your car part needs. With their broad selection of products and services, they are sure to help you get your vehicle running like new again. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Caleb Skousen

Caleb Skousen

Rated this company 5/5
Great experience here. The staff was friendly and helpful, had no problems, and they were silly with my three year old nephew that I brought with me!
Smith Barton

Smith Barton

Rated this company 5/5
They are so nice and helpful! They arent always the fastest, but while I was working on my car I went and left like 10 times but everytime the welcomed me and I felt like they were new friends!
Morgan Green

Morgan Green

Rated this company 5/5
Cheapest place I found for my sparkplugs for my vehicle. I called and the staff over the phone was great, nice and helpful. When I went in they were also very nice and liked the price for the sparkplugs I had to get for my vehicle too.
John “Osai Education”

John “Osai Education”

Rated this company 2/5
As I write this review, I have been on hold for 15 minutes. I would purchase more parts from Napa if they would answer their phones in a timely manner and see if the parts are available through them. But it usually takes at least a 2 minutes or more of the telephone ringing and then being put on hold before I can actually talk to someone. I usually only use them when I cant find a part somewhere else because they don't answer the phone. This is not due to Covid because this has been going on for years since Kevin and the other guys were working at the Anderson store. Napa used to be my go to for parts. As a young technician, I purchased all my start up tools and most supplies from them. unfortunately it has become my source of last resort. i called on a different phone and a different person helped me because I told them I was on the phone for 15 minutes.
K

K

Rated this company 1/5
I have been going to this store for years. Only reason I go there because it is close to my house. Never had a time where I had to wait even when there is only 2 customers at the counter. Slow and inefficient when you actually do get your turn. Even when you order online and go in to pick up, you wait. Horribly understaffed. I don't have the time to wait when I can be in and out from the competition. I will drive the extra couple miles to save time and get faster service.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/napa-auto-parts-dyna-parts-llc-at-2517-n-holmes-ave-idaho-falls-id-83401/?feed_id=22736&_unique_id=65f71b4352665

No comments:

Post a Comment