Monday, March 25, 2024

Nolan England Auto Parts at 3033 Florence Blvd, Florence, AL 35634

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Drew Lenz

Drew Lenz

Rated this company 5/5
Great group of guys, always feels like family when you go in there. If they don't have the parts you're looking for I guarantee they can find it for you
nic shoo

nic shoo

Rated this company 5/5
good attitude had checked what i needed easy an fast an he was nice im coming here for some when i need it
Andy Hardas

Andy Hardas

Rated this company 5/5
Excellent salvage yard, great customer service.
regina stephens

regina stephens

Rated this company 1/5
Bought a ECU for a 2005 Ford f150 and once I was able to try to get it flashed to my truck I found out it didn't even work. And paid over a 100 dollars for it.
Joe Esquibel

Joe Esquibel

Rated this company 2/5
Waited over a hour in the heat for a part that the told me they had but didnt. Then called me when I got back to Sheffield to tell me they found it and then when I got there it was broken... definitely a dud
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/nolan-england-auto-parts-at-3033-florence-blvd-florence-al-35634/?feed_id=23184&_unique_id=6601a73e72118

No comments:

Post a Comment