Wednesday, March 20, 2024

AutoZone Auto Parts at 405 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72701

AutoZone Auto Parts at 405 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72701 is the premier destination for all your car parts needs. Offering a wide selection of both new and used auto parts, you'll find exactly what you need to keep your vehicle running its best. Our junkyard contains a variety of salvaged parts from cars wrecked in accidents or just retired from the road—you'll be sure to find the perfect one for your repair job. We also provide scrap metal dealer services when you want to get rid of old junk in exchange for cash. Our experienced staff provides friendly customer service and can answer any questions you might have about our products and services. If it's car parts you're after, then AutoZone Auto Parts has got you covered! Visit us today and experience the convenience of ordering online with fast delivery options available. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Shelby Pederson

Shelby Pederson

Rated this company 5/5
Realized there was an issue with my tail lights after a long day at work. No matter what I tried they wouldn’t turn off! I went to Auto Zone to buy a screwdriver because I decided that I was just going to take the bulbs out and deal with it the next day. Then, at least, my battery wouldn’t die overnight. Instead, I was met with EXCELLENT customer service and walked out with my problem completely resolved. The two guys behind the counter were eager to step in and help me find exactly what I needed. Once I explained what the issue with my brakes was, one of the men, Miguel, volunteered to fix it at no cost. He was extremely knowledgeable of Honda vehicles and fixed the issue in less than 5 minutes. I was so impressed with his expertise and helpful attitude! Great visit overall — I’ll definitely be back.
Jayde S

Jayde S

Rated this company 5/5
Miguel went above and beyond! He’s respectful, kind, has good suggestions, and explains what he’s doing every step of the process. He even pointed out another part under my hood that’s going to have to be examined. He looks out for people and that’s uncommon, definitely a keeper.
Ashleigh Davis

Ashleigh Davis

Rated this company 5/5
Miguel was very helpful when I needed a new car battery quickly. He advised me on what to buy and even connected it for me while I waited. And he was super friendly too. Ask for him next time you go in!
Carol Foster

Carol Foster

Rated this company 5/5
I highly recommend the Fayetteville, AR store on College Ave. AutoZone employee Olive provided my daughter and I with excellent service. He went above and beyond to help us find and show us how to use several tools. Thank you Olive!
Hannah Haase

Hannah Haase

Rated this company 5/5
The nicest lady, Nina, replaced my friend’s battery and was kind enough to teach us about what she was doing while she worked!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/autozone-auto-parts-at-405-n-college-ave-fayetteville-ar-72701/?feed_id=22918&_unique_id=65fb6444a92f9

No comments:

Post a Comment