Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Quinn & Sons Auto Salvage at 492 Johntown Rd, Ozark, AL 36360

Quinn & Sons Auto Salvage is a family-owned business located at 492 Johntown Rd in Ozark, AL 36360. Established in 1988, they specialize in used and recycled auto parts, as well as providing scrap metal recycling services to the local community. The salvage yard offers a wide selection of used parts for all makes and models of cars and trucks, including engines, transmissions, body panels, interior trim pieces and more. They also accept scrap metal for recycling such as aluminum cans, copper wire, steel pipes and other metals. With over 30 years' experience in the automotive salvage industry, Quinn & Sons provides their customers with quality used auto parts at competitive prices. Their knowledgeable staff can help you find the part you need quickly and easily. In addition to selling used parts, Quinn & Sons also offers towing services for vehicles that are no longer running or beyond repair. Whether it's a car accident or mechanical failure that left your vehicle stranded on the side of the road or one that's just been sitting around in your garage too long; Quinn & Sons can tow it away safely and efficiently. When it comes to salvaging automotive parts or recycling scrap metal responsibly – Quinn & Sons is your go-to source! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Michael Toole

Michael Toole

Rated this company 5/5
This place is outstanding, the owner and the workers here are kind hearted and are looking out for you, not taking advantage of you. The owner himself is an honest, reasonable guy and has done some awesome favors for me out of kindness. They go the extra mile and I am a lifetime, and repeat customer!
Chase K

Chase K

Rated this company 5/5
Didn't have what I was looking for, but out of all the salvage yards in the area, gave me the most information and was the most helpful when making sure the part would fit. Great competitive prices, and friendly staff. Would highly recommend calling these guys.
Justin Farrar

Justin Farrar

Rated this company 5/5
This salvage yard is pretty big with a large variety. I found several trucks like mine. Also, They were so very very kind to me and let me get a small part I needed for free in appreciation for being a soldier. I recommend this place to mechanics or anyone who needs parts. I hope the business sees my review, you have earned my business for your kindness and if I ever need a hard to find part in the future, I assure you I will return here first! Thank you and god bless.
Sarah Barnes

Sarah Barnes

Rated this company 5/5
Kindest junkyard owner there is! Large selection of vehicles here and a lot of nice classics to gaze at too with the kid. Have gotten many parts from here and always satisfied with price.
Sam Bolien

Sam Bolien

Rated this company 5/5
Paul’s,always willing to help me no matter what. I need a part for my truck and didn’t want to pay 80 dollars at the store call him and he said come on out I have two you can choose from. It’s like having a brothers helping hand. If I could give a 10 I would. Not too many of us left that would go out of there way to help, Thank you: PAUL
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/quinn-sons-auto-salvage-at-492-johntown-rd-ozark-al-36360/?feed_id=22855&_unique_id=65f9e85853b5f

No comments:

Post a Comment