Sunday, June 25, 2023

Feigenbaum & Nair Scrap Metal Processing, LLC at 605 South St, New Britain, CT 06051

Feigenbaum & Nair Scrap Metal Processing, LLC at 605 South St, New Britain, CT 06051 is a family owned and operated business that specializes in scrap metal processing. We provide our customers with the highest quality car parts, junkyard materials, and used auto parts available. Our expert staff handles all aspects of scrap metal processing from buying to selling. Our team is comprised of highly experienced individuals who have over 40 years of combined experience in the scrap metal industry. We focus on providing our customers with top-notch customer service and strive to deliver products that meet their needs in a timely fashion. At Feigenbaum & Nair Scrap Metal Processing, we take pride in the collectible items and antiques that we purchase from our customers such as old cars and vintage memorabilia. We work hand-in-hand with salvage yards to ensure that these items are recycled properly so that they can be re-purposed for new use by other individuals or businesses. Our goal is to help keep New Britain's environment clean by responsibly recycling scrap metal products. We offer competitive prices for scrap metals as well nickel alloys, copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and more. With our expertise in the field of scrap metal processing we can help you find ways to maximize your return on investment when selling your metals. If you're looking for reliable and honest services when it comes to selling your recyclable metals then look no further than Feigenbaum & Nair Scrap Metal Processing! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Remikus

Remikus

Rated this company 1/5
Stay away, just don't go to those thiefs. They will do everything to not pay you for your scrap. and BTW... family members and employees leaves 5star feedback only. 1 time Customers... only 1 star and nothing above. You WERE WARNED! I'm reporting their shady methods to IRS!!! Hopefully they will shut down those a**holes soon!
Jernigan Hooks

Jernigan Hooks

Rated this company 1/5
Stay away from these guys unless you’re just trying to offload for the sake of getting rid of stuff. They will lowball you to death. By far the cheapest guys in the state! Plus their website states that they are open until 3. I have gotten they just passed 2 and the gate was closed with their truck blocking entrance.
Cjays Land

Cjays Land

Rated this company 1/5
I recently visited the most untrustworthy scam artist. I brought what I knew to be 1500 -2000 pounds on the safe side I also knew the weight because I knew the light fixtures dry weight and the number which I dumped I brought them 100 fixtures each weighing 15-30 pounds each expecting a low estimate of 1500 pounds I was told I had 500poundsin all I also had 40 pounds of copper wire I was paid 40cents a pound for he claimed he gave me $40. This same run I did days earlier and I was paid $235 at GNS Scrap yard. They would not give me a receipt they wouldn't tell me my weigh in or out weight. I was then surrounded in a small office and was tolf I could take the $40 or they were going to take it back. The kicker was since they don't maintain the yard at all I got a nail threw my tire and barely made it home. Do not visit unless you want to be strong armed into a fraction of what your owed.
Nick Core

Nick Core

Rated this company 5/5
Very friendly and quick. Been to a lot of scrap yards, by far they are the quickest. Nothing beats fair cash. Highly recommend.
Nick Julian

Nick Julian

Rated this company 1/5
Don’t even think he weighs your truck just peeks in the bed and comes up with a lowball in his head. I came in with approximately 250 lbs worth of steel last week and he gave me 10 dollars came in this week with easily over double that and he gave me ten dollars once again.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/feigenbaum-nair-scrap-metal-processing-llc-at-605-south-st-new-britain-ct-06051/?feed_id=8057&_unique_id=64990d764f622

No comments:

Post a Comment