Monday, June 19, 2023

Cash for Cars. Sell Your Junk Car - Bessler's U Pull & Save at 4700 Strawberry Ln, Louisville, KY 40209

Cash for Cars is your one-stop shop for selling your junk car. Located in Louisville, KY at 4700 Strawberry Ln, Bessler's U Pull & Save offers a variety of services to help you unload that clunker and get cash fast. We offer competitive prices on scrap cars and guarantee quick payment when you bring in your vehicle. With our experienced staff on hand to assist you with all the paperwork, you can be sure it will be a hassle-free transaction. Not only do we buy junk cars, but we also sell used auto parts, so if you’re looking for replacement parts for an older model car or truck, look no further than Bessler’s U Pull & Save! Our knowledgeable sales team can answer any questions you may have about our inventory and help guide you through the process of finding exactly what you need. We also have a large selection of junkyard and salvage yard parts that are just waiting to be salvaged and reused. For those who don’t feel comfortable working on their own vehicles, Cash for Cars also provides scrap metal removal services. Our team has all the necessary equipment to safely haul away unwanted scrap metal from your property or job site, so you don’t have to worry about disposing of it yourself. No matter what kind of automotive service or product you need - from used car parts to scrap metal disposal - Cash for Cars is here to help you get the job done right! Visit us today at 4700 Strawberry Lane in Louisville KY to see how we can make selling your junk car easier than ever. Cash for Cars. Sell Your Junk Car - Bessler's U Pull & Save [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Kacey Gibbs

Kacey Gibbs

Rated this company 4/5
WARNING ⚠️ I wrote a small novel, the TL;DR will be available at the bottom of this review I visited for my first time yesterday, 10/02/22 to pull a rim and tire for my best friends’ car. She’s a single Mom of 2, and her car was stolen ‍♀️ It’s Pretty Rude, but unfortunately thieves don’t particularly care for or consider attentiveness when joyriding in their illegally acquired cars…. So, curbs were checked, rims were gouged, tires were blown, rims showed up as a poor replacement for rubber treaded tires… Welllll, I started my arduous and daunting journey with the computer showimg us the “standard” or stock option rim as a r16. Much like my friend, her car is unique, sporting the less popular (yet MUCH appreciated and in no way less valued) r15. I found the 16; however, I had a feeling we should double check her cars size. We did that, and there were no cars of the same make/model/year range as hers. Boo. This was our 3rd pull yard of the day, and I was determined to get her car on the road for her (it’s also her birthday weekend and she deserves to have her car in driving condition for her birthday!) SSSOOOOO- not one to give up easily, I asked the younger guy at the pay window if he could please help me figure out which make/model they had that had the same lug/bolt pattern of 5x4.5 in an r15. . He told me no, he couldn’t do that- I would just have to go look. (ummm…that’s what I had been doing previously, mate! ) Refusing to be held back by my unacceptable conversation with pay window guy AND Siri ) I say naynay, deterrence. I finally walked to a section with less than atrocious cell reception (absolutely my carriers’ issue, not BSA) and I managed to find some interchangeable manufacturers!!! ALL WAS NOT LOST!!!! I stumbled upon the most beautiful junked 2007 Toyota Camry with a 5x4.5 bolt pattern, 15” rim I’ve ever had the privilege of laying eyes on, AND would you believe not only the exact tire #’s I needed but even the SAME BLOODY BRAND!!!! The junkyard gods hath smiled upon me this day So all in all- in the immortal words of the great Ice Cube “today was a good day “. I’m rating 4 stars because I really enjoyed the setup and layout of the yard, and the guy at the pay window was very polite, although he shot down my hopes and dreams of acquiring his assistance with bolt pattern interchanges it’s very possible that I wasn’t as clear as I should have been in asking for help, and also possible that he was having an off moment (I have quite a few of those every day ) ONLY taking 1 Star away because I do feel they could have put a teency bit more effort into my request for help searching that bolt pattern TL;DR: Lots of dumb happenstance, a little bit of Google gone wild, and 3 pull yards later, my conclusion is: Overall, I was thrilled to find a rim and tire, it was a stellar price, and I absolutely believe it’s worth the $3 entry fee to walk into such a well organized, nicely and diversely stocked, and “clean “ pull yard!
cameron brown

cameron brown

Rated this company 4/5
Besslers is kinda new but have car and truck parts that you can remove yourself.
Jim Stone

Jim Stone

Rated this company 5/5
Great people to deal with. We are from out of town and Anthony and Kylie worked together to help us out on the Labor Day weekend.
Matt Garza

Matt Garza

Rated this company 5/5
This is the best experience I've had at a u-pull. The guy at the front was extremely helpful. The part I needed was somewhat rare, yet I found it. Their rows are clearly marked and the guy gave me a list of rows where I could find the vehicles that had my part. This place is excellent.
Robert Garbus

Robert Garbus

Rated this company 5/5
Very friendly staff and much better organization than other yards in Louisville. I have been to Pull-a-Part on Recovery Road and while the staff is helpful there too, the cars are barely recognizable with most parts already gone.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/cash-for-cars-sell-your-junk-car-besslers-u-pull-save-at-4700-strawberry-ln-louisville-ky-40209/?feed_id=7721&_unique_id=6491029bd46f5

No comments:

Post a Comment