Saturday, June 17, 2023

Shorty's Used Auto Parts at 529 Flinthill Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406

Shorty's Used Auto Parts at 529 Flinthill Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406 is the go-to destination for car enthusiasts who are looking to buy used parts for their vehicles. This auto parts store has been in business for over 25 years and offers a wide range of vehicle services, from simple maintenance items like oil changes to more involved repairs that require expert mechanical knowledge. The staff at Shorty's is comprised of experienced mechanics who have been carefully trained to help customers with their automotive needs. They specialize in providing both OEM and aftermarket parts for all makes and models of cars, as well as being able to source hard-to-find components. In addition, the shop provides helpful advice on how to install these parts correctly while also offering competitive prices. Furthermore, Shorty's also provides an extensive junkyard where customers can find parts that can be salvaged or recycled. With its wide selection of car parts and scrap metal dealer services, Shorty's Used Auto Parts is the go-to place for anyone looking to repair or maintain their vehicle without breaking the bank. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Geo Travels

Geo Travels

Rated this company 5/5
Shorty's is my number one place to find the part that i need. It is still only $2 to get in and walk the grounds as you search for the car you're looking for and the to see of they have your part. It's been years since I was here but everything seemed to be as i remember it to be. They do seem to be stripping the cars down more than they did in the past. This does make it easier for you to get your part as there is less work you need to do. Please give me a thumbs up.
Nikki [Rhombus0fterror]

Nikki [Rhombus0fterror]

Rated this company 5/5
Great prices and found just what I needed! The staff was knowledgeable. Their online store is really useful too. Definitely check this place out if you're looking for parts or even just need a battery. I'll be a repeat customer.
Valeriy Timchenko

Valeriy Timchenko

Rated this company 1/5
The worst customer service I have seen in a while. As you walk in two guys at the front desk don't even acknowledge that you entered, pretend that don't see you. Then I approached the one on the left , said Hello, got nothing in response. Don't get me wrong I don't expect him him to jump at me like a car salesman, but at least he could have said " Hi, what can I get for you?". I guess it's too much. Moving on. I asked him to see the part (wheel) before he removes it, just to make sure the condition is good and he is not taking the part off before I make my decision. He said no, how much sense doesn't it make to take something off just to show it, if I can see it's condition without him removing it. Secondly. Cash only. What if you don't have a cash ? You would have to drive for 20 minutes just to get some cash, cause closest ATM is 10 min away. I don't recommend this place, because I felt like their representatives were doing me a favor by doing their job.
will-i-am T

will-i-am T

Rated this company 5/5
I was so impressed by the professionalism of this establishment. Jimmy is the man to see he found me a differential and had it installed the very next day , Tho a bit pricey the job was top notch, also let me mention Jay he was a huge help will be doing all my mechanical work here and I'm from New York ,! Thank you shorty's .
Frank Gibbs

Frank Gibbs

Rated this company 5/5
Very helpful staff, helped me figure out the options and interchange information on a couple parts I needed. They had one in stock and were able to locate and order in the other. Great prices and service!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/shortys-used-auto-parts-at-529-flinthill-rd-king-of-prussia-pa-19406/?feed_id=7588&_unique_id=648dde58ddb1b

No comments:

Post a Comment