Thursday, June 22, 2023

O'Reilly Auto Parts at 960 4th Ave S, Hailey, ID 83333

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Axel Anderson

Axel Anderson

Rated this company 5/5
Dalton was extremely helpful, and made my weekend. I’m on a hunting trip and had battery issues and Dalton went out of his way on a Sunday to get me back on the mountain. Thank you so much Dalton for your help!
Nick Vlogs TV

Nick Vlogs TV

Rated this company 5/5
This is a great store which carries many of the items I need. It's usually a very calm store with very nice employees. Thank you to Michael for being a very nice employee on the phone and in person!
Boyd Kendrick

Boyd Kendrick

Rated this company 5/5
Well-stocked and well-staffed by friendly, fast, knowledgeable staff. This place has most if not a majority of the most common supplies and even parts for your vehicle needs.
ted wicks

ted wicks

Rated this company 4/5
Good for a few things since Michael took over management it is getting better
Chyanne Stowell

Chyanne Stowell

Rated this company 5/5
Helpful and patient staff. The team really took the time to help solve a car battery problem, explained my options with my best interest in mind, replaced my battery and installed new wipers. I could not have asked for better help during an overwhelming situation. Would highly recommend!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/oreilly-auto-parts-at-960-4th-ave-s-hailey-id-83333/?feed_id=7861&_unique_id=6494516d3eed2

No comments:

Post a Comment