Friday, June 16, 2023

Amerigo Metal Recycling at 1340 Forest Pkwy, Morrow, GA 30260

Amerigo Metal Recycling, located at 1340 Forest Pkwy in Morrow, GA 30260, is a local scrap metal dealer that specializes in car parts and other used auto parts. It has been a reliable resource for those looking to find quality replacement parts for their vehicles or to salvage materials and sell them as scrap. The junkyard has an extensive selection of used car and truck components such as engines, transmissions, and suspension parts. The staff is experienced in assessing the condition of each component to determine its usability and maximum value when sold as scrap. They also specialize in buying scrap from customers who wish to sell unwanted materials from vehicles, appliances, and other machinery. Amerigo Metal Recycling is committed to providing excellent customer service and competitive prices for both their buyers and sellers. With convenient hours of operation Monday through Saturday, customers can be sure that they will find what they need promptly. For those looking for the best deals on automotive parts or looking to get rid of old scrap metal, Amerigo Metal Recycling has you covered! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Scott L

Scott L

Rated this company 5/5
Other than being a little cramped, not bad. Easy to do business with and friendly enough folks. Crane operator unloading crushed cars ALMOST screwed up by letting a bumper (plastic) hit my truck. NEEDS to have a SAFER untarping/tarping area. I could see someone getting SERIOUSLY hurt at this location. BE CAREFUL and aware of your surroundings. AT ALL TIMES. Would return if asked to do so.
chris harris

chris harris

Rated this company 5/5
They were friendly to me. Didn't have the pawn shop attitudes like United Recycling. They helped my girlfriend unload her metal and they don't rip you off. Had a great experience.
Brandon Melton

Brandon Melton

Rated this company 1/5
I called about getting rid of Aluminum cans. I called, a lady picked up the phone and i asked if I could bring the cans by. Her respond, "we are not open to the public." Then she hung up on me. Don't seem like a very welcoming place.
Larry Lat

Larry Lat

Rated this company 5/5
I just called now 02/11/2020 at 2:17pm the lady told me they are not open to the public and sounded so polite,some people would write anything bad simply because they are having a bad day and everybody have to pay for it? I am part of the public they are not opened to and don’t see any offense in that.
James Pensyl

James Pensyl

Rated this company 1/5
They paid thirty eight cents less a pound than the competitors for romex. The guy checking me out was slow and threw away my itemized copy of my summary and couldn't print another one. With all that being said they were open on Saturday past noon. I should have gotten roughly 1.5 times the amount I was paid.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/amerigo-metal-recycling-at-1340-forest-pkwy-morrow-ga-30260/?feed_id=7560&_unique_id=648d34fd81dd2

No comments:

Post a Comment