Monday, June 19, 2023

Florida State Scrap Metal at 10608 SW 184th Terrace, Miami, FL 33157

Florida State Scrap Metal, located at 10608 SW 184th Terrace in Miami, FL 33157, is a full-service scrap metal dealer and used auto parts store. They provide a wide range of services for their customers, including car parts, junkyard services, salvage yard services, and more. The experienced staff takes great pride in providing the highest quality products and services to the local community. With years of experience in the industry, Florida State Scrap Metal is well known for their commitment to safety and customer satisfaction. They have an extensive selection of used auto parts which are tested to ensure they meet strict quality standards before being sold. Customers can also bring in unused scrap metals such as copper and aluminum for recycling or resale. In addition to buying used auto parts and recyclables, Florida State Scrap Metal also offers junk removal services so you can clear out your home or business quickly and efficiently. If you're looking for top-notch service when it comes to buying used auto parts or disposing of unwanted scrap metal items, then Florida State Scrap Metal is the place for you. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Ewok s

Ewok s

Rated this company 5/5
I went not knowing how much copper wire I had and within 5 mins I was in and out with cash in hand. No issues, nice and helpful employees. Thanks and I’ll be returning soon
albertico el puma

albertico el puma

Rated this company 1/5
They just dont tell you the price. I took bright copper (stripped wire) there and they tell me it wasnt. Be careful with those thieves. the worst of the worse
Alex Nieto

Alex Nieto

Rated this company 5/5
Love this place! I always get the most for my material without having to worry about getting screwed on the scale. Awesome people. Have me and my son a cold water while we waited. Very happy.
John Etchason

John Etchason

Rated this company 3/5
For the 1st time I went Saturday morning 5/28/22. The guy at the scale was nice but didn’t talk much. It showed 11 lbs of copper and 4 libs of brass. The ticket that I got from him showed a total amount of $62 and told me to go to the window. I get to the window and put the paper and my ID. All I seen is blue finger nails take my things and then gave me my ID with 8 $5’s and 2 $1’s. No receipt, paperwork or ask for a signature. I glanced at the money before getting in the car ware I count it. It was to late then. I don’t know if I’ll go back. Shot me $20 and paperwork.
Andrew G

Andrew G

Rated this company 5/5
Great experience, good prices. Even offered use cold water and soda. Highly recommend!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/florida-state-scrap-metal-at-10608-sw-184th-terrace-miami-fl-33157/?feed_id=7679&_unique_id=64900458174bc

No comments:

Post a Comment