Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Polk County Pick & Pay at 7623 US Hwy 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33809

Polk County Pick & Pay is a full-service car parts, junkyard, and salvage yard located at 7623 US Hwy 98 N in Lakeland, FL. They are dedicated to providing quality used auto parts to their customers at competitive prices. With over 50 years of experience in the industry, they specialize in all makes and models of cars and trucks from the classic to the modern. Their extensive inventory includes engines, transmissions, brakes, body panels, interior components, and much more. From their large selection of automotive parts to their knowledgeable staff members who are always ready to answer any questions you may have about your vehicle's needs, Polk County Pick & Pay is sure to provide you with the best customer service around. In addition to their selection of car parts, they also offer scrap metal recycling services and will purchase any amount of scrap metal from individuals or businesses alike. As an added bonus they even offer free delivery within the Polk County area! For those looking for quality used auto parts in the greater Lakeland area, make sure to give Polk County Pick & Pay a visit - you won't be disappointed! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Joshua Degraffenreed

Joshua Degraffenreed

Rated this company 5/5
Not a bad place, super low prices, friendly diverse staff, and easy to find what you need. Although there are some things I was led to believe like the "tools": Basically specialty tools, engine hoists, and wheelbarrows. But I was able to ask a fellow picker to remove a bracket for me with his impact. As well I'm sure it's common sense, but no open toed shoes, sandals, flip flops, etc. Although crocs are okay. Luckily I had a spare pair of sneakers to wear in. All in all I easily found my part and had a decent experience with the staff as well.
Marty a

Marty a

Rated this company 5/5
I am 73 year old lady and I needed to find a way to get my spare tire from underneath my 1998 van. I stopped into the store yesterday and asked if anyone could possibly help me to get the tire down from underneath and check to see if they had the tools as well. Keep in mind this is a self-serve place to find parts. George , one of the employees, Assisted me and explain to him the situation. He went ahead and said be glad to help you. George went out of his way to find The spare tire lug wrench so we could crank down the spare tire and get it from underneath the van. I so thanked him for his help and he did not ask for anything in return. Then I mentioned if he possibly could find the Chevy emblem so I can put it on the front of my vehicle. Low and behold he came back with a Chevy emblem. George I want to thank you and the other employees in the office who were so helpful and I will definitely be back to try to find more parts to update my 98 Chevy conversion van. Keep smiling.
Vivian Baker

Vivian Baker

Rated this company 2/5
We waited in line which was short and moved quickly. We were asked what part we were looking for and were told there was at least one if not two out in the yard. The CSR directed us to the area of the junkyard where the part was located. We were charged two dollars to go into the yard to go get it. I couldn’t go in because I was wearing flip-flops. No problem, I waited in the car. My husband came back a half an hour later with no part. It turns out they were wrong about having the part nor either of the 2 vehicles the part should have been in. This was in August in 98° weather. Very disappointing. Very hot. Want my $2 back.
Stu Cannon

Stu Cannon

Rated this company 5/5
They went out of their way to help me and others Fantastic people and very helpful. Common certainties go a long way. I will go here for all my parts. Thanks guys!
Joey

Joey

Rated this company 1/5
Absolutely HORRIBLE. I walk in and they ask me what part I’m looking for, I tell them which part and they proceed to print out a list of cars that has my part on it. Well this list is ABSOLUTELY INNACURATE. I pulled my part from a 05 and it’ was really an 08. After realizing this part would not fit my car I immediately called and asked them since it was the wrong car marked on the list that I pulled from AND I HAD PAID THE $6.60 for the “warranty” they said yeah come in and you’ll get your money back. I thought phew. Okay dodged a bullet there. WRONG! Brought the part back early the next day and Shelly the “Manager/co-owner” self proclaimed told me it’s black and white on the sign we don’t do refunds. I understand they have a policy but when you do the customer a dis-service you should definitely try to make it right. I was misinformed about the year car I was pulling from, they told me I could come get a refund on the phone since I bought the “warranty”, and then pretty much gave me the worst face to face customer service I’ve ever received. Will not return to this Yard due to the Bait and switch tactics they practice.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/polk-county-pick-pay-at-7623-us-hwy-98-n-lakeland-fl-33809/?feed_id=7798&_unique_id=6492d41401e71

No comments:

Post a Comment