Friday, June 23, 2023

EMR Philadelphia - Delco at 3057 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19133

EMR Philadelphia - Delco is the leading car parts, junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer and used auto parts store in Philadelphia. Located at 3057 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19133, it has been servicing customers for over 15 years. The company prides itself on its commitment to quality customer service and offers a wide range of services for all types of cars. From engine and transmission repairs to brakes and tires, EMR will have what you need. They also offer a wide selection of both new and used auto parts from all major manufacturers. In addition to providing exceptional customer service, EMR also offers competitive pricing on their products. They stock many hard to find items that can't be found anywhere else in the area or online. Their knowledgeable staff can help you find the part you need quickly and efficiently. They also provide free delivery within the city limits and installation services with most purchases over $250. At EMR Philadelphia - Delco they take pride in offering comprehensive services to their customers while giving back to the community through numerous partnerships with local charities and organizations throughout the city. From donating old car parts to helping build homes for veterans in need of housing assistance, they are dedicated to helping those who are less fortunate than themselves. If you're looking for top-notch parts and services for your vehicle head on down to EMR Philadelphia - Delco located at 3057 N 2nd St., Philadelphia, PA 19133 – they won't disappoint! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Mariia Ktitorova

Mariia Ktitorova

Rated this company 5/5
Very friendly staff. Honest prices. We bring all our metal, ALU, brass and wires there. Never disappointing :)
Kurt Maier

Kurt Maier

Rated this company 5/5
I have not done business with them in years when I was there recently in April this year I did get yelled at when I tried to pull up to the scale before they removed a giant box from said scale with a forklift but honestly they paid me the absolute most took care of me very well and we're very polite I would recommend them and I actually was impressed compared to when I was there years ago and this is the reason why I gave them a 5-star review thank you please come again
Michael Berry

Michael Berry

Rated this company 5/5
Great yard!!! I used to go to Rhino but it’s too far and the staff at Delco keep the yard cleaner and are more professional and friendlier. Great job guys keep up the good work.
Gina Hubbard

Gina Hubbard

Rated this company 1/5
I brought a mixture of metals to the EMR yard such as silver, stainless steel, brass etc. They told me to drive my car onto a ramp so it could be weighed. I didn't understand how that would work because I was not in a flatbed truck carrying mostly scrap metal. I told the attendant that when I was there 2 years ago, my items were weighed inside and I received 10.00 for fewer items than I have now. He insisted it wasn't done that why because I had "light" metals. I questioned how he would know that when my items were in paper bags. Completely frustrated, I attempted to reclaim my items and have them weighed inside. The attendants both told me I could not. In the meantime, some of the items I dropped off were being picked up by other customers, most likely to be weighed for a profit. I left this yard feeling completely taken advantage of and will never return there again. This yard cannot be trusted; the attendants cannot be trusted. Thank God I did not give them other metals in my car. It just so happens I forgot they were there. Beware of this yard.
Stephanie Pagan

Stephanie Pagan

Rated this company 5/5
Only place in philly I trust with my recycling needs. Great company, excellent service, friendly staff, honest weight, fair pricing for your scrap. Easy to work with, I highly recommend.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/emr-philadelphia-delco-at-3057-n-2nd-st-philadelphia-pa-19133/?feed_id=7952&_unique_id=649693456377d

No comments:

Post a Comment