Thursday, June 22, 2023

BL Duke - Joliet Public Scrap Metal Recycling Yard at 1 Industry Ave Gate 2, Joliet, IL 60435

BL Duke – Joliet Public Scrap Metal Recycling Yard located at 1 Industry Ave Gate 2, Joliet, IL 60435 is a well-established family business that has been in operation since the early 1980s. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality used car parts, scrap metal and other items which are collected from all over the city. We take pride in offering competitive prices for our goods and service, as well as providing excellent customer service. We have a large selection of products available such as: engines, transmissions, bumpers, doors, tires, rims, fenders and many more. At BL Duke – Joliet Public Scrap Metal Recycling Yard we offer more than just used auto parts – we also buy scrap metal for recycling purposes. We understand that local businesses need a reliable partner to help them with their scrap metal needs. That’s why we accept all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as aluminum cans and copper wire. With us you can rest assured that your scrap metal will be recycled responsibly into new products in an eco-friendly way. We are open 7 days a week so come visit our junkyard or call us today to learn more about how we can help you! We guarantee top notch customer service and quality products at competitive prices! Visit BL Duke – Joliet Public Scrap Metal Recycling Yard soon and experience the difference of shopping with us! BL Duke - Joliet Public Scrap Metal Recycling Yard [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

John Klik

John Klik

Rated this company 1/5
I used to like this place until today. I get it it’s almost closing time but 5pm means 5pm to me. Nothing says anything about last call or anything. I pull on the scale at 448 after i just hauled trying to get there. They ring the bell, cool ya know. As im unloading fast cause I gotta hit the small scale with a couple things one of the guys says the small scale is closed. I look at my phone and its like 7 minutes till 5pm. I says it isn’t 5 yet. He doesn’t respond and walks away. So i get done go weight and now its 456pm after I weighed out and I started heading to the small scale and dude says it’s closed. I says it isnt 5 yet. He looks down at his phone and says it’s close enough. I felt discriminated against cause their demeanor was very unfriendly and they didn’t like me or maybe they didn’t like my 60k truck. Not sure but post something online about 10 minute step down or say it closes at 450pm. I don’t have time for this nonsense. Might have to get a lawyer. We’ll see.
Beth Anderson

Beth Anderson

Rated this company 1/5
No clear direction on how to use the drive up scale. Lady managing the scale house was rude and not helpful at all. Berating customers is not a good business practice.
Brittany Genardo

Brittany Genardo

Rated this company 1/5
I was driving behind a Bl Duke truck on the expressway and a piece of debris flew out of the back of the truck and cracked my windshield. I tried for a week to resolve the issue through the company and I’ve been completely ignored. Poor customer service!
Linda Hogue

Linda Hogue

Rated this company 5/5
Very nice the lady in scale house is so nice an sweet .I love going there she treats people so nice .....
Willie Hillimon

Willie Hillimon

Rated this company 5/5
They are very nice people there they help you and they take care of the business
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/bl-duke-joliet-public-scrap-metal-recycling-yard-at-1-industry-ave-gate-2-joliet-il-60435/?feed_id=7854&_unique_id=649427264d776

No comments:

Post a Comment