Friday, June 30, 2023

All Import Auto Parts at 1500 Carson St, Fort Worth, TX 76117

All Import Auto Parts in Fort Worth, TX is the destination for all your automotive needs. We are located conveniently at 1500 Carson St, just off the freeway. Our huge selection of quality parts and reliable service makes us the go-to spot for car enthusiasts and professionals alike. We offer a wide variety of auto parts, from new aftermarket replacements to hard-to-find used OEM pieces. Whether you need basic maintenance items or a full rebuild project, our experienced staff can help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Our shop also has a junkyard with cars that have been damaged by accidents or are no longer roadworthy. It’s a great place to find used parts if you’re on a budget or don’t want to spend too much money on repairs. We also accept scrap metal and other recyclable materials, which we then resell as affordable components and other products. At All Import Auto Parts, we are committed to providing our customers with quality parts at competitive prices while honoring the environment. With our selection of new and used auto parts, scrap metals recycling program, and knowledgeable staff, we are sure you will be able to get your car up and running in no time! So stop by today and see why All Import Auto Parts is the go-to source for all your vehicle needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

P.j Muscle

P.j Muscle

Rated this company 5/5
Gave me a great price on OEM aluminum Honda Wheels. That I couldn't refuse. Because I had two bent rims. Gentleman by the name of Bobby was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to rush the wheels to the shop for me so I could get them put on. He is an All-Star. Thank you
Kirsten Mccray

Kirsten Mccray

Rated this company 1/5
I called last week to see if they had a part for my car. The lady who answered the phone told me yes and that they would need a deposit before they could "pull" it but it wouldn't be there until today (Monday). She called me this morning to let me know that they don't have the part. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!! You would think that if they ask for a DEPOSIT that they have the part right? I mean why else would you ask for a deposit. A deposit is required to hold something right? Then.... It will take a few days to get my deposit back. RIDICULOUS!!!!
Pavlos Giatas

Pavlos Giatas

Rated this company 5/5
Friendly staff, great price and extremely knowledgeable. Would highly reccomend over any other place for sure!
Christopher Swilley

Christopher Swilley

Rated this company 5/5
There are only 824 of my vehicle ever produced in the United States. They were still able to get my interior trim pieces, and the complete set!
Albert Rojas

Albert Rojas

Rated this company 5/5
I bought a used engine here and to my surprise it's runs very smooth and quiet. I'm impressed most with Leila. Fantastic customer service! Thank you all import auto.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/all-import-auto-parts-at-1500-carson-st-fort-worth-tx-76117/?feed_id=8295&_unique_id=649eab38af51b

No comments:

Post a Comment