Saturday, June 24, 2023

Jerry's Auto Parts at 11943 Main St, Roscoe, IL 61073

Jerry's Auto Parts is located at 11943 Main St in Roscoe, IL 61073. This junkyard offers a wide selection of car parts, scrap metal, and used auto parts for customers looking to save money. Customers can find a variety of salvaged vehicle components, including engines, transmissions, wheels, brakes, suspension systems and more. The knowledgeable staff have years of experience helping people find the right part for their project or repair job. The shop is open six days a week and stocks a wide range of parts from domestic and foreign vehicles. Customers can bring their own tools to take apart parts they need or have the staff assist them with removing parts from cars onsite. They also offer scrap metal recycling services with competitive rates that make it easy for customers to get rid of excess materials from projects or just help them declutter their workspace. In addition to stocking car parts for sale and offering recycling services, Jerry's Auto Parts also offers removal and cash-for-junk services. This allows customers to benefit from both selling unwanted car or truck parts as well as getting rid of excess materials quickly without having to pay for disposal fees. So no matter what your needs are — finding quality car parts or disposing of scrap metal quickly — Jerry's Auto Parts has you covered! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

William Kenny

William Kenny

Rated this company 5/5
Jerry's is by far the best place to get your automotive parts and paint supplies. The guys have decades of experience and knowledge in auto body and mechanical repair. They will gladly share this knowledge with you to help you complete your projects. A personal example is when I decided I would teach myself auto body repair and painting about 6 years ago. They were able to guide me in the right direction and answered every question I had. From mix ratios to catalysts to whether to use self etching or high build primer and so much more. At first I'm sure I asked some pretty dumb questions but they never made me feel that way. I am now on my 8th paint job and I don't think I would have ever completed my first without their help. Their prices are also better than your auto repair chain stores. I have been buying all my parts and supplies from Jerry's for over 20 years and will gladly deal with them for 20 more.
Steve Horvath

Steve Horvath

Rated this company 5/5
Great auto parts store do you need the part they probably have it staff is always very helpful and knowledgeable would highly recommend this part store over any other
Jason Duggan

Jason Duggan

Rated this company 5/5
Great parts store, excellent prices and open on saturday. They've had the same staff as long as I can remember and I've been going there since 1996! They carry a ton of parts and if you're in their area I hope you choose to support them. Let's face it, when it comes to auto parts stores these days there aren't many privately owned small businesses operating so I support them every chance I have.
Michael Pluta

Michael Pluta

Rated this company 4/5
Had the parts I needed for my 1999 Dodge Ram pick up at an affordable price. Friendly service. Conveniently located in Roscoe. I'd choose Jerry's over the big chain stores any day.
Killroy Johnson

Killroy Johnson

Rated this company 5/5
Absolutely positively best auto parts store in northern Illinois, hands down. Prices are just as good if not better than AutoZone and their parts are actually quality, not just the cheapest Chinese junk they can get.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/jerrys-auto-parts-at-11943-main-st-roscoe-il-61073/?feed_id=8001&_unique_id=6497bb30ef0dd

No comments:

Post a Comment