Friday, June 23, 2023

Pull-A-Part at 4151 E Michigan St, Tucson, AZ 85714

Pull-A-Part at 4151 E Michigan St, Tucson, AZ 85714 is a leading provider of used auto parts and car parts in the area. For over 25 years we have been helping drivers find the components they need to repair their vehicle quickly and affordably. Our junkyard, salvage yard, and scrap metal dealer facility is designed with convenience in mind - meaning you can easily pick out the part you need without ever having to leave the comfort of your home. We carry all makes and models of vehicles so that no matter what you drive, you can get the parts you need from us. We offer competitive prices on our used auto parts store inventory as well as warranties on certain products so our customers can shop confidently. Our knowledgeable staff members are here to help you every step of the way to ensure that your car part shopping experience goes smoothly. At Pull-A-Part in Tucson, AZ we also have top quality recycled OEM parts for sale so that those on a budget can still obtain quality components for their vehicles. And if we don’t have a part in stock, our team will be more than happy to search other locations to assist in finding what you need! So if you’re looking for affordable car parts near Tucson, AZ, look no further than Pull-A-Part – your one stop shop for all your auto needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Darsana Bloodmourn

Darsana Bloodmourn

Rated this company 5/5
I sold my old's to them and they gave me $10 more than the other online place . They serve local and they gave a frequent buyers club for mechanics I guess. They were real nice to me in the office. I use a walker and I was able to sit in a chair and they offered me ice cold bottled water. Very kind. Thank you so much for helping me today.
Lydia Risley

Lydia Risley

Rated this company 2/5
Website wont let me get a quote because my email has been labeled as an "Abuser" so I just can't sell them my car. It won't let me not use the email but it won't let my use my own email so I can't move forward. And reviews for calling don't seem to make me want to even try calling... I don't even know what it means by abuser...
Arbuckle “Arb” McShitteĆ©

Arbuckle “Arb” McShitteĆ©

Rated this company 5/5
The go-to yard for your used car needs! Well organized & large selection. Friendly staff. Golf carts for the lazy, the needful, or those 120° days.
Harvey James Schoeffling

Harvey James Schoeffling

Rated this company 5/5
Best deal on a rim and tire I could ever imagine; Gerald in particular was super helpful- I don't have much experience working with cars but he gave me any bit of advice that I needed to get a good deal. Definitely coming back to swap out some more parts when I have the time. Thanks so much Gerald and Julio
Tony Psomas

Tony Psomas

Rated this company 5/5
Awesome people working there that were very friendly and helpful. I was able to get just what I needed for my car. I'll definitely be back again and I suggest if you need anything for your car grab your tools and get it yourself!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/pull-a-part-at-4151-e-michigan-st-tucson-az-85714/?feed_id=7938&_unique_id=64963e8c069c3

No comments:

Post a Comment