Sunday, June 18, 2023

Baldwin Recycling Center, Inc. at 97 W Green St, Scottsburg, IN 47170

Baldwin Recycling Center, Inc., located at 97 W Green St Scottsburg, Indiana, is a one-stop shop for all of your recycling needs. Established in 1975, the family owned business has been offering quality service for over 40 years. The center offers a variety of services including car parts, junkyard and salvage yard services, scrap metal dealerships and used auto parts stores. Baldwin Recycling Center prides itself on providing customers with reliable and efficient services. We have experienced technicians that specialize in the dismantling of vehicles safely and securely to ensure you the best possible experience. Not only does Baldwin Recycling Center offer these great services but we also provide top notch customer service. Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable and always eager to help you find what you're looking for or answer any questions you may have about our services. We strive to be as environmentally conscious as possible, meaning that we take extra steps to recycle materials whenever possible in order to reduce waste and keep our environment safe and healthy. We accept all metals such as aluminum cans, steel drums, copper wires and even automotive batteries which are then recycled into new products or sent off for remanufacturing purposes. At Baldwin Recycling Center we are committed to providing our customers with an exceptional experience each time they visit us. We look forward to helping your recycling needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

austin mcgill

austin mcgill

Rated this company 1/5
Do not recommend. Rude employees and cheap prices I called red ball recycling in Jeffersonville after leaving here and they were paying over double what Baldwin was 0/10
Ron Henson

Ron Henson

Rated this company 1/5
Some of the most arrogant rude employees that I have experienced if they don't like working with the public draw food stamps I guess join the bandwagon ridiculous????????
Tangella Hamilton

Tangella Hamilton

Rated this company 2/5
I spoke very highly of them...thought the world of my visits prior to today. when I feel I was treated like an idiot and a waste of their time, didn't have a lot of anything, but as much as I could fit in my car, and on a flat tire no less, knowing I wouldn't get it's full worth because they weighed it all as one unit but hoping to get at least enough for a new tire out of what I feel I definitely had worth in weight - mostly presorted, broken down and stripped down properly so that I could get as close to it's full worth as possible....I was shocked when given the payment for it, I walked away damn near empty handed for all mine and my friends efforts to ensure we had enough to get the much needed tire, I don't know if it was because I was female accompanied by a female and just thought to not know what it was worth, or because I was there right before closing time, but feel like I was sorely under payed for what I had and completely unacknowledged as a previously loyal customer...now I hate to say it, but I think I will take my recycling and scrap elsewhere going forward. Sad. personally I think pricing or breakdown cost should be addressed in advance and agreed upon, they just threw everything I sorted on a scale and carried it off sorted into their own bins before I was ever given a number for ref on a bill of sale and was simply handed the amount for my lumped together metals.
Ricky Renn

Ricky Renn

Rated this company 5/5
Went down to Baldwin recycling Looking for some pallet boards Two separate some Lumber So it will dry . James Is an awesome dude I told him I loved him today . I'm sure he knew that already I've known him long time . I'm not in love with James ! But I love him as a hard-working good honest man .
Mike Hatton

Mike Hatton

Rated this company 5/5
Always a good experience. Very fait. Never try and cheat me. My go to place for whatever I need in that area of life.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/baldwin-recycling-center-inc-at-97-w-green-st-scottsburg-in-47170/?feed_id=7637&_unique_id=648f064c1e405

No comments:

Post a Comment