Sunday, June 4, 2023

Mcdonough Used Auto Parts at 942 GA-42, McDonough, GA 30253

McDonough Used Auto Parts at 942 GA-42, McDonough, GA 30253 is a locally-owned and operated business that has been providing quality used auto parts to the McDonough area since 1990. Our knowledgeable staff have years of experience and are committed to helping customers find the perfect part for their vehicle at an unbeatable price. We specialize in recycled car parts, but also offer a large selection of new and aftermarket parts. Our junkyard features a vast inventory of foreign and domestic cars ranging from late model vehicles to classic models, so you can rest assured that we will have what you need for your repair or restoration project. Our salvage yard is well organized with thousands of parts that have been carefully inspected to ensure they meet our safety standards before being put out on the lot. Additionally, we have an electronic cataloging system that allows us to quickly locate hard-to-find items as well as unique antique pieces. We also partner with a scrap metal dealer in order to offer our customers the best deals on copper, aluminum and other metals that are commonly used in automotive repairs; any metals purchased from us can be recycled back into our store at no extra charge. Moreover, we do offer cash for junk cars so customers can make some extra money while disposing of their vehicle in an environmentally responsible manner. At McDonough Used Auto Parts we strive to provide our customers with exceptional service every time they choose us for their automotive needs. We understand how important it is to get reliable parts that will last, and guarantee all of our products against defect or malfunction so you can feel confident when making your purchase from us. Stop by today and see why we are one of the most trusted used auto parts stores in McDonough! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Courtney Mosley

Courtney Mosley

Rated this company 5/5
Went there today to get a used motor. The guys were nice and brought it out and set it in the back of the truck . We strapped it down and brought it home. Highly recommend, they called and emailed when it was ready for pickup
Chuck Nades

Chuck Nades

Rated this company 5/5
I always enjoy visiting for parts. The staff are down to earth and conversational. They also will work with the price to help you out.
Bruce Bigham

Bruce Bigham

Rated this company 5/5
If they do not. Have it. They will find. It for you i.get all my Used Parts. From MCdonough Used. Auto parts
David Pevey

David Pevey

Rated this company 2/5
Disappointed. I've done business with them many times (Mcdonough) and aways happy with the parts and service. They sold me a fender and skirt for my toyota, even matched the color so I didn't have to paint it. Bought many parts there for my cars over the years.. So when I wrecked my car again and damaged the same fender AGAIN, I called them of coarse! Spoke with some guy who kept calling me Brother. Said he only sells truck parts and told me to call covington the store, which I did. They were pleasant to deal with. I asked if I could have the part shipped to the mcdonough store. They said sure just call mcdonough and work it out with them. The guy at the mcdonough store had no interest in doing that, and again stated " I just do truck's here....Brother. You need to call the Covington location and deal with them. Guess I'll drive to Covington...Brother
Factsnotfeelings

Factsnotfeelings

Rated this company 5/5
Great service and very reasonable prices they had what I needed and I was in and out in no time saved $400 buying the window I needed there they were very helpful. I will definitely be back
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/mcdonough-used-auto-parts-at-942-ga-42-mcdonough-ga-30253/?feed_id=6888&_unique_id=647d549c07743

No comments:

Post a Comment