Friday, April 26, 2024

Springfield Iron & Metal Co at 3327 Terminal Ave, Springfield, IL 62707

About Springfield Iron & Metal Co at 3327 Terminal Ave, Springfield, IL 62707, customers can find a huge variety of automotive parts and accessories. The company has been supplying vehicle owners with quality used and recycled parts for over 30 years. At this junkyard, you'll find everything from engines to transmissions to exterior body parts such as bumpers and fenders. In addition to these items, they also have a wide variety of tools and automotive supplies that are great for do-it-yourselfers. The knowledgeable staff is always willing to help you find the right part for your car or truck. As a scrap metal dealer, Springfield Iron & Metal Co also buys all types of metals including aluminum, copper, steel, brass and iron at competitive prices. For those looking to save money on their auto repair projects or just want some spare parts around the garage, Springfield Iron & Metal Co is the perfect place to get what you need. With over 25 years in business serving the community with top-notch customer service, this salvage yard is sure to provide you with quality used auto parts when you need them most. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Todd Frasco

Todd Frasco

Rated this company 5/5
Wouldn't go anywhere else, Great people to do business with !!!!!
Suzanne Allen

Suzanne Allen

Rated this company 5/5
Always friendly. The price of aluminum just went up! They made me happy!
William Madole

William Madole

Rated this company 4/5
That lady with the aluminum doesn't understand what clean is apparently. From Waukegan and have heard and seen it all. Good place, fair prices and good people.
Mike “DJ Dinger” Dinger

Mike “DJ Dinger” Dinger

Rated this company 5/5
Love this place! Super friendly staff. Very fair rates. The yard guys are very helpful and honest about grading your material.
Karen Bradley

Karen Bradley

Rated this company 1/5
BEWARE OF DECEPTION. Be careful of selling your aluminum to Springfield Iron and Metals: I called twice to confirm the price of my aluminum soffit fascia and gutters. She asked if it was clean...it was clean, aside from the chalking that old aluminum gives off. She quoted $0.30 per pound, $0.08 if it’s dirty. I made sure it was clean!! After I unloaded all of it from the trailer and reweighed my vehicle, she called a guy to the desk who reported it was dirty. Wait...what?! She explained (then) that dirty means that it has non-aluminum screws in it and she would only pay me $0.08/pound because they would have to “clean it”. She said I should have asked and I could load it back up and take it with me. I did ask! She should have informed me when I called and told her what I had to recycle. They are in the business of ripping people off via omission of important details. $11.20 is all they paid me for a trailer full of 140 pounds of aluminum. I expected $42. BEWARE OF DECEPTION.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/springfield-iron-metal-co-at-3327-terminal-ave-springfield-il-62707/?feed_id=24969&_unique_id=662bad43351de

No comments:

Post a Comment