Thursday, April 25, 2024

Eurotech at 546 W 21st St, Idaho Falls, ID 83402

Eurotech at 546 W 21st St, Idaho Falls, ID 83402 is a one-stop shop for all your automotive needs. We specialize in car parts, junkyard salvage and scrap metal sales. Our extensive selection of used auto parts spans a wide range of years, makes and models, so you can find the perfect piece to complete your repair or restoration project. Our knowledgeable staff have over 20 years of experience in the industry and are more than happy to provide advice and insight into selecting a part that fits your specific requirements. We offer competitive prices on all our products as well as free delivery within a certain radius. All our auto parts come with a warranty for your peace of mind. If you're looking for quality used car parts at an affordable price, Eurotech is here to help you out! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Ethan Neff

Ethan Neff

Rated this company 5/5
I'm from Washington and had a fantastic local shop in Bellingham(Northwest European) I went to for service on my bmws, most recently my e39 525i. Moving to blackfoot Idaho recently, I was concerned about finding a good European shop for vehicle help. Eurotech has completely satisfied me with the level of knowledge and service for my bmw! Highly recommended!
Edward

Edward

Rated this company 5/5
I took my Volkswagen Touareg a month ago in because it was shaking when accelerating. The techs were able to squeeze me in and let me know what was wrong. I was very pleased with the professional services that they rendered to me. Today, I replaced the battery myself, and saw that the airbag light had a fault. They took a quick look and saw that because of the battery replacement, there were a lot of low voltage faults. They cleared them out and my car is running just fine! They have earned me as a customer when that car is having issues. Thanks a lot!
Viola Treffers

Viola Treffers

Rated this company 5/5
We found ourselves stranded in town leaking oil, and rolled up to Eurotech. They found time in their busy schedule to fix our problem with the greatest service. Thanks to the guys we were back on the road in no-time. Fantastic!
Jeff N

Jeff N

Rated this company 5/5
I have never had a job done any other way than exactly right here. So glad there is a place like this in town. If you have a European made car and you are not going here, you are missing out. They are very knowledgeable and fair.
Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson

Rated this company 5/5
Engine light came on during recent road-trip. The guys at Eurotech helped run some diagnostics and made sure we were good to go. Awesome group. Highly recommend.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/eurotech-at-546-w-21st-st-idaho-falls-id-83402/?feed_id=24948&_unique_id=662b2e5d8d028

No comments:

Post a Comment