Monday, April 15, 2024

Trade Center Auto Recyclers Inc at 27925 US-6, Rifle, CO 81650

Trade Center Auto Recyclers Inc is a full-service car parts, junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer, and used auto parts store located at 27925 US-6 in Rifle, Colorado. We have been servicing the Rifle area with quality car parts and knowledgeable customer service since 1995. Our vast selection of quality used car parts includes both domestic and foreign makes and models. Whether you are looking for an alternator, starter motor, transmission or any other part we can help you find it at Trade Center Auto Recyclers Inc. We also carry new aftermarket parts so you can get the exact part you need for your vehicle. All of our parts come with a warranty to guarantee their quality and reliability. Our salvage yard is stocked with hundreds of cars at any given time giving you access to all kinds of hard to find parts that may not be available anywhere else. Our experienced staff are always on hand to help you locate the part you need quickly and efficiently. At Trade Center Auto Recyclers Inc we take pride in providing top notch service as well as competitive prices on all the parts we offer. We understand that when buying car parts there is more to consider than just price which is why our experienced sales team will provide advice on which part would best suit your needs. We also offer scrap metal services as well so if you have old cars or other scrap metals lying around we are happy to take them off your hands in exchange for cash or store credit towards any new or used car part purchases from our store. So if you live in the Rifle area and need reliable car parts then head over to Trade Center Auto Recyclers Inc today! With our selection of new and used auto parts coupled with expert advice from our friendly staff we are sure to help you find what you’re looking for! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Fam Damly Life

Fam Damly Life

Rated this company 5/5
Wanted to say I absolutely love going to this place Aubrey and Celest have always been going out of their way to get me the parts I need and they always have the best pricing! I have had multiple cars that have needed parts and Aubrey has always asked if I would like it installed and has went out of his way to put it in for me! 100% hands down best customer service! Highly recommended if you need parts!!!
Deb White

Deb White

Rated this company 3/5
I was warned by several people to be very wary of this place. Their advice to me was to check out the part thoroughly before I purchased it. So I did exactly that and I had no problems. I went out and looked at the cars in the lot that had the part I needed. Then I chose the part from the car that I felt was best. Prices could have been better. I paid approximately half of what it would have been new.
tturmom 24413

tturmom 24413

Rated this company 2/5
Filed out a thing online to get rid of my truck they quoted me $800 but when called to talk to them about getting it they changed to 75$ and charge me $85 to pick it up

Rated this company /5

Rated this company /5
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/trade-center-auto-recyclers-inc-at-27925-us-6-rifle-co-81650/?feed_id=24388&_unique_id=661dffbb1353e

No comments:

Post a Comment