Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Lou's Auto Services (9th Street Location) at 3507 W 9th St, Trainer, PA 19061

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Tucks Dave

Tucks Dave

Rated this company 5/5
I have never had a bad experience at Lou's. Jimmy and the crew do the best work at reasonable prices. They do not beat around the bush when it comes to servicing your car. Jimmy lets you know up front of any issues before he works on your car or truck. I have been coming here for a very long time, and I cannot think of a better place to take your car for general repairs.
Dennis Daly

Dennis Daly

Rated this company 5/5
Super Auto inspection and repairs. Jim is amazing handling the daily business in a friendly expedient manner. If a part or a part of your car needing attention I go to him first. He has saved me time and money on numerous occasions. I have referred friends and family who all have had similar experiences.
Tracy Jo Dance

Tracy Jo Dance

Rated this company 5/5
I needed a tire replacement and they were able to get a tire and install it in less than an hour and get me back on the road. They were also able to replace my starter for the right price. I definitely recommend Lou's.
N Hall

N Hall

Rated this company 1/5
They lie to their customers! Tried to get my Serpentine belt replace and at first they say it will take a hour to do but when I didn't receive a call from them within a hour, I decided to walk up there. The guy talking about they couldn't get to it to replace. And also said it was my power steering belt that needed to be replaced because it was shredded but I had already received a diagnosis from another mechanic that my Serpentine belt needed to be replaced because it makes squeely noises when I turn on the vehicle. And I had sprayed water on the Serpentine belt to test to see if the squeely noise would go away and it did for a little while than the noise came back. Thus I know it's no issue with my power steering belt because I don't have problems steering while I drive. Again, they are liars and my guess, lazy too because they don't have the tools to just replace the belt that I need to replace. Yall can't get over on this female! Thus, I'm glad yall didn't do work on my vehicle. Unprofessional shop! Yall get 0 stars but Google maps require 1 star to rate.
Jon Manerchia

Jon Manerchia

Rated this company 5/5
I've been taking my cars here for inspection and other repairs since 1987. Jim and the crew have been nothing but honest respectfull every time. Their work is top notch and reasonable not to mention fast.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/lous-auto-services-9th-street-location-at-3507-w-9th-st-trainer-pa-19061/?feed_id=24787&_unique_id=6627642b41816

No comments:

Post a Comment