Thursday, April 18, 2024

Columbia Auto Salvage Inc at 1694 Co Rd 252, Lake City, FL 32025

Columbia Auto Salvage Inc at 1694 Co Rd 252 in Lake City, FL is a full-service auto salvage and junkyard. For more than 30 years, they have been serving the needs of drivers all over the region with quality used auto parts, scrap metal dealer services, and more. The team at Columbia Auto Salvage take pride in their commitment to providing high-quality customer service and offer a wide selection of vehicle parts for most makes and models. Whether you need a replacement engine or transmission for your car or truck, you’ll find the right part for your vehicle at Columbia Auto Salvage. In addition to their impressive selection of new and used auto parts, Columbia Auto Salvage also offers scrap metal sales and processing services. From copper wire to aluminum cans to steel sheeting, they’ve got it all! They even provide container rentals so that customers can easily transport the scrap material they buy from them. Best of all, their knowledgeable staff can help you determine how much your scrap materials are worth so that you get top dollar for your junk. For those who prefer do-it-yourself projects, Columbia Auto Salvage has an extensive selection of auto salvage parts available for purchase at competitive prices. From alternators to starters to radiators and more, they have something for everyone - no matter what make or model vehicle you drive! On top of this amazing variety of inventory, the experienced mechanics on staff are always available to answer any questions or offer helpful advice about repairs or replacements. That way, you’ll be sure that any part purchased from Columbia Auto Salvage will be up to the highest standards. If you’re looking for an automotive parts store where quality meets convenience (and great value!), look no further than Columbia Auto Salvage in Lake City Florida! With unbeatable customer service and an extensive range of new and used auto parts as well as scrap metal buyer services onsite - there’s something here for everyone! Stop by today to see what they can do for you – trust us when we say that you won’t regret it! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Matthew Vorbach

Matthew Vorbach

Rated this company 5/5
Was down there visiting family , looking for a spoiler for my car . They were very friendly and helpful , the best . Only charged me $50.00 for the spoiler . Looks great on my car . Next year when I go back I will have to stop in and show them ...
Tavarius Wormet

Tavarius Wormet

Rated this company 5/5
Single mom broke down while traveling with children. They went above and beyond anything I expected to help me through my situation!
Jessica Schmit

Jessica Schmit

Rated this company 5/5
This place will forever have my business. I had a unfortunate situation happen, I called Paul at Columbia auto and he (ON A FRIDAY AT AROUND 4, IN THE POURING RAIN) went above and beyond to go out and cut me a back window out for my truck. Not only was he this kind of a man he saw I was sad, distressed, confused, he looked at me and said Jesus wants me to give you this window, with the care I felt at that exact moment and with those exact words were something that was meant to be said to let me know, YES....it's pouring, it's Friday night, everything is about to close, you may be out of a vehicle for the night, BUT IT'S GOING TO BE OK. That was one of the nicest things someone could've done for me, to go as far out of his way as he did and yet still went another 10 miles, he gave me the name of a man Mr. Wade, when I called I thought he's not going to be able to do it, BOY, THIS GIRL WAS WRONG, he stayed late just to put my window in. This is a great example of simple kindness. And thank you again. Over n over a hundred times again.
T. Thomas

T. Thomas

Rated this company 5/5
Great, honest, hard-working people. I will always be grateful for the owner's willingness to help me when I was in a really tough situation.
julia rolle

julia rolle

Rated this company 1/5
Axle was really junk. Accused of stealing when tried to return. Didn't even refund full purchase price. Could've caused horrible accident, luckily highway 301 wasn't busy that morning. Don't trust this place.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/columbia-auto-salvage-inc-at-1694-co-rd-252-lake-city-fl-32025/?feed_id=24542&_unique_id=66219f9adda03

No comments:

Post a Comment