Monday, April 22, 2024

Parts Now! LLC at 4232 AL-17, Hamilton, AL 35570

About Parts Now! LLC is a full-service car parts junkyard and salvage yard located at 4232 AL-17 in Hamilton, AL 35570. We offer a wide selection of used auto parts, scrap metal, and other related items to help get your car running smoothly and safely. Our knowledgeable staff are experts when it comes to helping you find the right part for your vehicle, no matter the make or model. With over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry, you can be sure we have the know-how to provide you with superior service and quality products. We value customer satisfaction, so our prices are always competitive and we strive to ensure that each customer leaves feeling satisfied and happy with their purchase. Our commitment to providing top-notch services means that our customers keep coming back time after time. We understand how important it is for your car to be in good working order, so come on down to Parts Now! LLC today for all of your car part needs. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

John D

John D

Rated this company 5/5
Just spoke with Aaron on the phone, and he was very helpful. I need some wheels for my car, and they have a whole set available of what I'm needing. He described the vehicle and condition of the wheels, and took my order. Said that he will call me when the wheels are pulled and ready for pick-up in the next few days. I'm looking forward to doing business with these guys. Update: Aaron called me back just a few hours later and said that the wheels were ready to pick up the same day I called! I got there as quick as I could, and he was standing at the desk ready to help me check out. The wheels I needed were already sitting out front and are exactly as advertised. Aaron even came out and helped me load them into my truck as I was leaving... I will definitely be doing more business with these folks. Super professional, clean office and parking area, and they sell quality parts. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. But a big shout out to Aaron! He hooked me up right today!
James Gray

James Gray

Rated this company 2/5
Purchased an engine from here and it was delivered within a reasonable time frame. My mechanic had it installed with the old engine ready to be shipped back within two days. I called Albert and he said he’d send someone out soon and call me back. He never called me back. This same thing happened about a dozen times over three months. They still haven’t picked up my engine so I can get my core charge back. It’s also taking up a lot of space in my mechanics shop. I have wasted an incredible amount of time calling them and waiting around after they would tell me a day they would pickup and no one would show up. I just want my engine to be picked up. Edit after the owners response: They made no indication that delivering my engine to another state would be a “special exception” until it came time to pickup my old engine so I can get my core charge back. They can’t call me back but they’re pretty quick to respond to a bad review.
Patrick Clark

Patrick Clark

Rated this company 1/5
I’ve been in the automobile industry for several decades. I have never met more dishonest automotive recycler! Do business with these people at your own risk. Dishonest!
Tyler Hall

Tyler Hall

Rated this company 1/5
I would not recommend this company period they are the absolute worst!! I purchased a drive shaft two weeks ago and was told for a week it had been shipped. Just to find out that my part hasn't been shipped and provided me with a bogus tracking number. They then got mad because i was pestering them for the part after 2 weeks. Would never do business with this sorry company again.
Kendra Emmons

Kendra Emmons

Rated this company 5/5
The service is wonderful and the name says it all. Great big shout-out to the employee I encountered. Kudos Tyler Mosher.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/parts-now-llc-at-4232-al-17-hamilton-al-35570/?feed_id=24766&_unique_id=6626e5a6eda24

No comments:

Post a Comment