Thursday, April 18, 2024

TJN Enterprises East Yard at 6511 E Rice St, Sioux Falls, SD 57110

TJN Enterprises East Yard at 6511 E Rice St, Sioux Falls, SD 57110 is a one-stop shop for all your car parts and junkyard needs. They have a massive selection of salvaged cars, trucks and small engine parts, as well as scrap metal and other materials. Their knowledgeable staff can help you find the exact part you need, saving you time and money. The yard is open from 9am to 5pm Monday through Saturday; they close on Sundays. The friendly staff offer helpful advice regarding general maintenance, repair work, and replacements for all types of vehicles. They also have an extensive selection of used auto parts that are available in both new and used condition. With TJN Enterprises East Yard, you're sure to find the right part for any job that needs to be done. The yard also offers competitive prices on their new car part inventory as well as special discounts on select salvage items. Furthermore, they offer discounts to customers who purchase multiple items so you can save even more money when shopping here! At TJN Enterprises East Yard your satisfaction is always guaranteed. They will go above and beyond to make sure your experience exceeds your expectations every time you visit their store. Whether you are looking for a specific item or just browsing around they will be happy to assist you in finding what you need quickly and easily. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Tonner Bowman

Tonner Bowman

Rated this company 1/5
We have been taking scrap metal from our family business to TJN since 1996 and have always had pretty fair service. I went in today to unload a load of scrap metal and had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life. Will definitely be looking for a different place to take our metal from now on.
Chris V

Chris V

Rated this company 5/5
These guys can perform surgery with their giant metal magnet.
Eric Wilcox

Eric Wilcox

Rated this company 5/5
I was a little Leary going here with all the bad reviews. I had a very good experience. They were happy to explain differences in classes and even offered to let me sort through my copper to get better price on #1 ins vs.#2 ins. They coded one line on my check wrong but very happily found the mistake and cut me a second check. Thx TJN
marlin bakker

marlin bakker

Rated this company 1/5
It is junk pickup in Sioux Falls. So I was out junk hunting. I got what I thought was aluninum but it was steel. It being my first time I did not sort it. So I took out my treasures and left the steel. Unloaded the steel and went back to get my items. And one of the workers were going through my stuff. And sure as snow they took 2 items that I see.
Shmav

Shmav

Rated this company 1/5
Office staff were incredibly rude. They were completely unhelpful and told us we wouldn't get paid for the scrap we dropped off. I had even called in ahead to ask questions to figure out if it was worth us dropping some stuff off. I will never go here again. You're better off just taking your stuff to the landfill. At least the landfill has helpful staff.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/tjn-enterprises-east-yard-at-6511-e-rice-st-sioux-falls-sd-57110/?feed_id=24507&_unique_id=6620cddd334f8

No comments:

Post a Comment