Saturday, April 27, 2024

Zimmerman Recycling at 301 Industrial Dr, DeKalb, IL 60115

About Zimmerman Recycling at 301 Industrial Dr, DeKalb, IL 60115 Zimmerman Recycling [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Dan Rhodes

Dan Rhodes

Rated this company 1/5
Father and son very dishonest people to do business with they won't give you a fair price for your scrap metal. They should be run out of Dekalb. We don't need Crooks like that in are town .
Michael Davis

Michael Davis

Rated this company 1/5
Worst scrap yard I've ever been to. Completely unprofessional and rude. Was never offered a weigh ticket and got paid without a breakdowm of what i had. I hope this place gets ticketed by the E.P.A and never reopens
Rick “Big” Streich

Rick “Big” Streich

Rated this company 1/5
If I could give this place a negative review I would. One of my employees dropped off over 200 pounds of clean aluminum and they tried to tell me it wasn't clean so they gave him the regular scrap price. Then after calling to talk with them I was told he showed my employee with a magnet how it wasn't clean. Talked with my employee and all they did was weigh the aluminum and give him money with no explanation. Will NEVER go here again nor recommend this place. They'll lie and give the worst price just to make a buck it's disgraceful.
sancy 102

sancy 102

Rated this company 4/5
Good place, They will weight your vehicle in and out and pay you cash for the scrap that you brought. Very simple. Different metals get different price so don't be disappointed. Call ahead and ask for the price.
Alex Zhmaylov

Alex Zhmaylov

Rated this company 1/5
Owner which is sitting on the scale, is extremely arrogant, and god forbid you say something to him... he will physically through you out of the building. Thats what happen to me when i showed him my numbers which he didnt agree with. strongly advising to avoid this place unless you want to be robbed or attacked by old man...
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/zimmerman-recycling-at-301-industrial-dr-dekalb-il-60115/?feed_id=25053&_unique_id=662da728b8ce0

No comments:

Post a Comment