Thursday, April 18, 2024

Dorris Auto Wreckers Inc at 3720 Depot Rd, Hayward, CA 94545

Dorris Auto Wreckers Inc is located at 3720 Depot Rd in Hayward, CA 94545 and has been providing quality car parts and services to the local area for more than 50 years. From our junkyard to our specialized salvage yard, Dorris Auto Wreckers Inc is the go-to place for all your used auto part needs. Our experienced scrap metal dealer will help you find the exact part you need quickly and cheaply. We have a wide selection of both domestic and foreign used auto parts which are all thoroughly inspected before being sent out for sale or installation. Our team of experts will provide you with knowledgeable advice on any repairs or upgrades required for your vehicle. We also offer fast shipping options nationwide so that no matter where you are, you can access our parts and services. With our long history and commitment to customer service, Dorris Auto Wreckers Inc remains one of the most trusted suppliers of used car parts in Hayward, CA area. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Christopher Clewis

Christopher Clewis

Rated this company 4/5
It's a nice place, didn't have the biggest selection of cars in the lot but they make up for it with ample coustomer service and great prices.
Saul Barragan

Saul Barragan

Rated this company 5/5
Very professional and had my part waiting for me when I arrived
Cynthia Lovell

Cynthia Lovell

Rated this company 5/5
I was looking to replace my car window and thought they closed at five. The man advised 4:30. It was just a few minutes before closing yet he's was willing to go out to see if they had a window I could come and pick up the following day. He asked if I could call back in 15 min. And I said yes but I totally forgot. Then it was too late to call. I called the following day and they didn't have a window that I needed, but both fellas I spoke to were kind, diligent, and seemed happy to do what was neccetto give me accurate answer in regards to what they had available. I mean that's slot to ask when it's a self service junkyard. Good job, job well done
Shelton Macal

Shelton Macal

Rated this company 3/5
They don't have the parts need for my truck
Christopher McCullough

Christopher McCullough

Rated this company 5/5
Went here a while back. Very well organized and the service was quick. Definitely worth checking with them before going to pull parts yourself
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/dorris-auto-wreckers-inc-at-3720-depot-rd-hayward-ca-94545/?feed_id=24528&_unique_id=66214b3cf3f76

No comments:

Post a Comment