Monday, April 15, 2024

SA Recycling at 311 Marble Mill Rd NW, Marietta, GA 30060

About SA Recycling at 311 Marble Mill Rd NW, Marietta, GA 30060 - SA Recycling is an established car parts junkyard and salvage yard in the Marietta area that offers a wide range of services related to scrap metal recycling. Not only do they recycle scrap metal, but they also offer a variety of used auto parts for sale. SA Recycling is dedicated to helping customers find the parts they need for their vehicle repair at an affordable cost by providing high quality used parts from their large inventory. They are committed to being a responsible steward of the environment by keeping materials out of landfills and reducing demand for raw material extraction. Furthermore, their team strives to provide excellent customer service in order to make sure each customer’s experience is pleasant and satisfactory. They take pride in being able to help customers find exactly what they need while also helping the environment through their efforts with scrap metal recycling. SA Recycling makes it easy for customers to access services by providing convenient hours seven days a week and offering free estimates on services such as scrap metal pickup. With more than 30 years of experience in the industry and a commitment to excellence, SA Recycling is a reliable choice when looking for used auto parts or needing assistance with scrap metal recycling. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Keepitstoich

Keepitstoich

Rated this company 1/5
They offered me $3 for my catalytic converter because it was "aftermarket", yet they quoted me $80 over the phone. I had the receipt for the replacement converter, proof of vehicle ownership, etc, and the converter still had all of it's substrate. They obviously have the right as a business to make an offer that low, but c'mon $3? You're telling me a converter isn't even worth a gallon of gasoline? One of the employees even told me I should go somewhere else after hearing the offer of $3. With all due respect, the employees were friendly, but I'll never be going back there.
Shonge Gant

Shonge Gant

Rated this company 5/5
This was my first time here and I had no idea where to go with a truck full of old appliances. The staff were friendly and helpful; even the guys running the big equipment out back gave me directions so I ended up in the right spot, safely. Highly recommend!
daniel lewis

daniel lewis

Rated this company 2/5
Had an old catalytic converter to sell- had my I.D., biz license, tax i.d. and receipt of purchase for replacement. Staff didnt want to help?? Waited 30mins to speak with someone to help me get this straight,,, no one came so i left with my converter. I thought these were valuable to salvage.....
Tayo Daniels

Tayo Daniels

Rated this company 5/5
I'm always happy to sell to SA. 500 LB empty water tank.
Sandra Wilson

Sandra Wilson

Rated this company 5/5
My experience here was great! The men employees helped me to get heavy items off my truck and carried them to weigh station. They are very friendly as well as courteous and professional. That's a winning hand at any business! Women won't find it hard to do business alone here! My second time going here and will patronize them again and again!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/sa-recycling-at-311-marble-mill-rd-nw-marietta-ga-30060/?feed_id=24346&_unique_id=661d02c2f16f8

No comments:

Post a Comment