Sunday, April 14, 2024

Lew's Auto Service & Salvage at 6516 S Roxbury Mill Rd, Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA 22551

Lew's Auto Service & Salvage is a family-owned and operated business located in Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA. For more than 30 years, Lew's has been providing top-quality used car parts, junkyard services, scrap metal dealerships, and salvaging operations to customers throughout the area. With their knowledgeable staff and vast selection of inventory, Lew's offers the best value for customers seeking replacement auto parts for their vehicles. In addition to providing a wide variety of quality used auto parts at competitive prices, Lew's also offers specialized services such as engine rebuilding and transmission repair. The experienced technicians at Lew's are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and will work with clients to help them find the best solution for their auto part needs. They are committed to providing the highest level of satisfaction when it comes to the quality of their services and products. At Lew's Auto Service & Salvage, customers can rest assured that they will receive top-notch service and reliable car part solutions that match their individual needs. Lew's Auto Service & Salvage [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

JAMES BAILEY

JAMES BAILEY

Rated this company 5/5
They did not have my part but the Gentleman that I spoke with is a very great, kind, thoughtful person!! I would recommend this salvage yard to anyone! To me they are the best at what they do! He directed me to another place that may have my part! The first and only place, since my search(3days), that even considered going that extra mile. I'm so sorry for not remembering your name, but I was looking for a 1999 Chevy Tracker alternator. Thank you very much!!
Emme Paik

Emme Paik

Rated this company 5/5
I called Lew's for a discontinued part. Although they didn't carry the part, they led me in the right direction and I was able to find it. When looking online by myself, it was near impossible to find. Many thanks!
Butch

Butch

Rated this company 5/5
Needed a part for our car, looked everywhere and couldn't find it. A friend recommended this shop. Told them what I needed and within a couple days the found it. Great personnel and helpful in every way
Nick Roberge

Nick Roberge

Rated this company 5/5
Could not find a wheel anywhere in town same day. Lew's had one. Great customer service and very reasonable pricing. Will go there first next time.
Doug Favelo

Doug Favelo

Rated this company 5/5
I would give 10 stars if I could. Ben just helped me, really searched around for a hard to find part. This is exactly the kind of service we need in this world to keep our cars and maybe the world going!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/lews-auto-service-salvage-at-6516-s-roxbury-mill-rd-spotsylvania-courthouse-va-22551/?feed_id=24325&_unique_id=661c83bea5ba2

No comments:

Post a Comment