Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Best Auto Salvage at 5550 S Arcadia Ave, Tucson, AZ 85706

At Best Auto Salvage, located at 5550 S Arcadia Ave, Tucson AZ 85706, we strive to provide our customers with quality car parts and services that are second-to-none in the area. We offer a vast inventory of car parts from popular makes and models, as well as rare and hard-to-find items that you won't find anywhere else. As a junkyard and salvage yard, we also purchase unwanted vehicles of all types in order to meet the needs of our customers. We offer competitive pricing for those who want to sell their cars quickly and efficiently. In addition to being an auto salvage yard, we are also a scrap metal dealer who can help you make money off your old metal. We will buy scrap steel, aluminum, copper, brass and other metals from you at competitive rates. Whether you have a few pounds of metal or several tons of it, Best Auto Salvage will be there for you! Our used auto parts store is stocked with OEM parts from all leading brands in the industry. We carry new and used engine components such as transmissions and engines as well as interior items like seats, door panels and dashboard components. Our friendly staff will help you find the part that best fits your specific need. Best Auto Salvage has been providing automotive service to Tucson residents for over 30 years. Our knowledgeable staff is experienced in working on all types of vehicles so you can trust us to provide quality service every time you come into our shop. If you're looking for car parts or would like to make some money by selling scrap metal or unwanted vehicles then look no further than Best Auto Salvage! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Ben There

Ben There

Rated this company 5/5
Super fast service, super friendly, super helpful. Overall just a super experience with my salesman Ted at ext 7018. I use my car for work and without it I am sunk. I banged up a rim hitting a parking lot curb and was frantically searching for a replacement with no luck. Then I tripped across Best, and gave Ted a call at 5 minutes before closing time. He quickly had me set up with a line on a new rim which I picked up the next day. Easy peasy.
Robert Swift

Robert Swift

Rated this company 5/5
11-10-2022 Second stop for a 2015 Kia Rio that required parts after a minor front accident. Many parts found, reasonably priced, and service was great! They were happy to help. Went 2nd time, and again, found the parts I hadn't expected. Other salvage places have some rude desk help, but NOT at here! Recommend highly!
Clay Eagar

Clay Eagar

Rated this company 5/5
Ted was awesome to work with. He got me taken care of in a fast and professional manner. I would definitely use them again.
Kidd Pain

Kidd Pain

Rated this company 5/5
Walking into Best Auto Salvage is nothing like you'd expect. It's clean and bright and the staff is friendly and experienced to help you with whatever you need or that special part that you have been searching for. The three visits I made in a two week period were great, getting just what I needed at a very reasonable price. Thomas was very helpful in getting me exactly what I needed. They are my new go to vendor for all the parts and pieces that are not produced anymore for my ageing collection of Vehicle's.
Jerry

Jerry

Rated this company 5/5
I worked with Jessica and she was super helpful and very nice! 10/10 experience with her and I’m completely satisfied with my service!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/best-auto-salvage-at-5550-s-arcadia-ave-tucson-az-85706/?feed_id=24010&_unique_id=661519acb3d4d

No comments:

Post a Comment