Thursday, October 5, 2023

Newnan Salvage Company at 2793 Martin Mill Rd, Newnan, GA 30263

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Chris Petry

Chris Petry

Rated this company 5/5
Newnan Salvage is the cleanest run scrap yard I have ever been to. The staff is willing to help you unload cardboard or metal scrap out of your vehicle were as most scrapyards leave it up to the individual to remove scrap. They also pay a fair market price. I have had an issue once with a check and they took care of it immediately. I trust and recommend this business if you are recycling or scraping!
Melinda Engard

Melinda Engard

Rated this company 5/5
Only one I go to. Very friendly and well organized.
Nicholas Weese

Nicholas Weese

Rated this company 1/5
No one around to help, no organization whatsoever. I was never helped, so I took my business elsewhere.
subestimado10

subestimado10

Rated this company 5/5
Nice place, well organized and clean. People are courteous and helpful.
Stephanie Milam

Stephanie Milam

Rated this company 5/5
Very nice people!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/newnan-salvage-company-at-2793-martin-mill-rd-newnan-ga-30263/?feed_id=13580&_unique_id=651ef339a9aef

No comments:

Post a Comment