Monday, October 23, 2023

North Verde Auto Salvage at 2001 N Verde Dr, Ontario, OR 97914

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

josh rhew

josh rhew

Rated this company 5/5
They always take care of my needs. good prices. good people.
Julissa

Julissa

Rated this company 5/5
Great people and manager always do there best to help you and have a great experience I 100% recommend this place. They made sure to help me and they made my day after this long weekend of struggling with my car.
Michael B.

Michael B.

Rated this company 5/5
Helped me get parts for my jeep. Very helpful staff. Good prices. The only salvage yard in my area that has jeep parts.
Ricky Bowling

Ricky Bowling

Rated this company 4/5
I needed a transmission which they did not have and they ordered me one from somewhere else. When I received it it ended up being faulty and they warranted it immediately and ordered another one
Captain Gray Graham

Captain Gray Graham

Rated this company 5/5
Wonderful drive from Prineville. The part was better than expected. Thanks to Kelly
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/north-verde-auto-salvage-at-2001-n-verde-dr-ontario-or-97914/?feed_id=14602&_unique_id=653702ba44ede

No comments:

Post a Comment