Thursday, October 26, 2023

54 Rebuilders at 601 S Main St, Gas, KS 66742

About 54 Rebuilders is located at 601 S Main St in Gas, Kansas. This junkyard and used auto parts store is owned and operated by local residents who are committed to providing a wide selection of vehicle parts, as well as scrap metal recycling services. Here you can find an extensive variety of car parts for all makes and models, from engines to transmissions, suspension systems to brakes, and even body panels. In addition to salvaged parts, the store also provides access to new and aftermarket components for those looking for fresh updates. The staff are knowledgeable about their products and can provide helpful advice on which part is best suited for each application. Aside from selling vehicle components, 54 Rebuilders also offers scrap metal recycling services that help generate income while taking care of the environment. Customers can bring in their scrap metals such as aluminum cans, copper wires or steel beams and get paid in return. Furthermore, the store is open seven days a week with convenient hours so customers can come in anytime during normal business hours if they need assistance or have any questions about their car parts purchases. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Thomas Nichol

Thomas Nichol

Rated this company 5/5
Mike is helping me find a difficult part and was very accommodating and helpful.
jennitheamazing wilson

jennitheamazing wilson

Rated this company 5/5
I had bought a used tire from them, the tire looked great he sat and discussed how good the tread was, checked the bead etc and it looked like a decent tire. I took it and put it on and it ended up having a bubble. Well, being that it was used I didn't expect to get a refund, so I called to ask if they had any more in that size. After explaining what was wrong he apologized and offered either a refund or to get me another tire close in size so I wasnt on a bad tire for the holidays. The store was even closed when I called and he went out of his way to make sure i got the tire and was satisfied. He doesn't like to sell bad tires and did everything to make sure I was ok. Very polite, courteous and respectful! Very rare combination in this area and it gave me a sense of comfort knowing we do still have good people
Michael Lewis

Michael Lewis

Rated this company 5/5
Mike always goes out of his way to make sure you're getting the right part at a fair price, I can never thank him enough! Thank you Mike and Richard!!!
Kim Towne

Kim Towne

Rated this company 5/5
I would recommend 54 Rebuilders to everyone. Everyone there was so very nice. I am from out of town , they got me fixed up with what I needed very quickly, so I could get back on the road. Thank you everyone at 54 Rebuilders you guys are the best !!
Janet Roeder

Janet Roeder

Rated this company 5/5
Almost always can get the part you need. Reasonably priced. Friendly.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/54-rebuilders-at-601-s-main-st-gas-ks-66742/?feed_id=14749&_unique_id=653a78839ccac

No comments:

Post a Comment