Saturday, October 28, 2023

Kenny's Imports at 1222 McCullough Pike, Clarksville, IN 47129

Kenny's Imports, located at 1222 McCullough Pike in Clarksville, IN is a one-stop shop for all your car part needs. Whether you need a new engine or just some spare spark plugs, Kenny's Imports has you covered. They have a huge selection of parts from both new and used cars, and can even source hard-to-find parts from their extensive network of junkyards and salvage yards. Their scrap metal dealer also offers top dollar for your old metal parts, so if you're looking to sell used auto parts be sure to check out Kenny's. Their staff of friendly and knowledgeable professionals is always happy to help you find the perfect part for whatever job you're working on. With more than 20 years in business, Kenny's Imports has earned the trust of customers all over Clarksville and beyond with their commitment to quality service as well as competitive prices. So if you're looking for quality car parts at an unbeatable price, look no further than Kenny's Imports! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Angelina Marina Kowalski

Angelina Marina Kowalski

Rated this company 1/5
I'm not sure if it was me or my friend that seemed to be the bother for this family. While shopping for a variety of vehicle parts as well as a camper, we stumbled upon Kenny's after a fantastic experience at Marshalls. The family was on the deck of the business when we walked up, I finally had to announce our presence because we were either invisible or they were blind. Of course they were unable to help us with any of the vehicles that we were trying to get parts for everything was no no no which gave me the impression that it was either because I'm white or my friend was Hispanic. Just downright rude to me and I think I can make that opinion considering I've worked in customer service for over 20 years. Not a good way to make repeat customers. Better luck to the next.
Daniel Nail

Daniel Nail

Rated this company 5/5
Kenny is great. Laid back and knowledgeable. His main guy Dave is really helpful also. I really don't understand the few negative reviews. Good selection of imports, fair prices. Got my BMW and Honda parts quick and cheap!
Tyler Croyle

Tyler Croyle

Rated this company 1/5
I went there 30 minutes before they closed and even the owner acted like I was just a pest and literally told me "don't waste my time and be gone in 20 minutes" I was in shock. But everyone has their bad day so I shrugged it off and went to look at the cars and when I found some that interested me I went to him and he told me to call back tomorrow when they were still OPEN. I asked him what the number was and then once again he acted like I was a pest and he just rudely pointed at a sign which I did not previously see. Overall their selection isn't great. Most of the cars there are useless beyond belief. The employees and owner are also rude and unprofessional. I do not recommend this place.
wrecks 72

wrecks 72

Rated this company 5/5
Kenny is a great guy. He knows his inventory and will help you out in anyway he can. I recommend using his parts yard anytime you're in need.
Michelle Traver

Michelle Traver

Rated this company 1/5
RUDEST People I've ever had theMisfortune of dealing withI seriously don't know how these people are still in businessNo one that I knowThat uses them has had a good experience
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/kennys-imports-at-1222-mccullough-pike-clarksville-in-47129/?feed_id=14875&_unique_id=653d7004756ec

No comments:

Post a Comment