Tuesday, October 24, 2023

North Parkway Auto Salvage at 12374 US-231, Meridianville, AL 35759

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Carmen Williamson

Carmen Williamson

Rated this company 5/5
The gentlemen who helped me was professional, courteous, he even texted me pictures of the door before hand I purchased a left side front driver's door it was perfect condition.
Linda Turner

Linda Turner

Rated this company 5/5
Called yesterday to ask about a rim for my PT Cruiser. Chris said they had it and he sent me a photo to confirm it was the type I needed. He had it there ready for me today when I went to pick it up. Thank you, Chris!
turbojet powered

turbojet powered

Rated this company 5/5
First time there bought a rear differential for a mustang. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable the price was good. They had it loaded in the back of my truck and I was on my way in no time. Can't ask for much better than that.
Scott W

Scott W

Rated this company 5/5
Chris was fantastic to work with. Honest and very helpful. Will always look to North Parkway for my salvage parts needs.
James Davis

James Davis

Rated this company 5/5
These guys were the real deal. Super nice and went out of their way to help me out.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/north-parkway-auto-salvage-at-12374-us-231-meridianville-al-35759/?feed_id=14637&_unique_id=6537d5884e2a6

No comments:

Post a Comment