Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Northlake Auto Recyclers Inc at 105 Industrial Rd, Hammond, IN 46320

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

BILL LIGGETT

BILL LIGGETT

Rated this company 5/5
I am very happy that NAR an engine I needed for a customer here in Fort Wayne. It was a 3 hour drive but it was worth it. The engine was in great shape with only 83,000 miles on it and it looked as though it had been cleaned up when it was pulled. I truly appreciate that the main wire harness and the pigtails were all intact and in great condition. The engine was loaded into the shop truck by a very nice NAR employee who assisted with getting it secured for the 3 hour trip home. I have never seen a better maintained, clean, organized and professional salvage yard in my life! My only complaint is that I wish they were closer to me! Thanks NAR!
Daniel Mock

Daniel Mock

Rated this company 5/5
I'm telling you, you need to find a reason to go do business here just to experience it. You would expect a car parts place to be a greasy warehouse and a gamble on how nice they are. The staff is as professional and polite as a luxury car dealer. The lobby space is freaking cool decor of historic automotive memorabilia. They have had numbers of things I needed at prices that were great. It was indeed surprising how nice the experience was.
Natalie Rhodes

Natalie Rhodes

Rated this company 5/5
I went in for a rear tail light because I was pulled over for it being out. The cop warned me to get it fixed right away and that he better not catch me with it still out. So I came to Northlake, I was pretty impatient since I had been pulled over by the police, but the staff was very nice, professional, helpful, and patient with me. They found me a gently used one for a good price. (I went back in May, but I'm going back for a different part soon).
Chris Bozz

Chris Bozz

Rated this company 5/5
Great outfit with great communications and accurate stock. Nothing is perfect in salvaged parts but you will get what your after here within reason. My parts were mostly as described ..and you can review the parts for purchase before you pay. Nice place on the south end of Chicago-Indiana border.
Bryan

Bryan

Rated this company 5/5
Awesome experience! Very clean and polite. I drove 75 miles to buy a reconditioned alloy wheel, asked Debbie where I can get the wheel mounted and installed on my car, she recommended a local repair shop and I returned with my core wheel in less than 1hour 110% satisfied with both businesses Thank you NAR
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/northlake-auto-recyclers-inc-at-105-industrial-rd-hammond-in-46320/?feed_id=15043&_unique_id=654164789d02e

No comments:

Post a Comment