Thursday, October 19, 2023

P J Greco Sons of Kittanning at 593 Tarrtown Rd, Kittanning, PA 16201

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Elmo Hitoenail

Elmo Hitoenail

Rated this company 1/5
This is the last time I go here. The time before this the scale was set back -1 pounds & this time I go & they weigh my copper I see it on the scale it reads 41 pounds when I get to the office my slips says 36lbs. I see it with my own two eyes 41lbs. And my slip says 36. This is flat wrong. They stole $16.00 from me.
george bowser

george bowser

Rated this company 4/5
It's the scrap yard Bill..... The smell of rusty gold . We want higher prices
Anthony

Anthony

Rated this company 5/5
Easy and straightforward trading. They'll usually tell you exactly where you need to go based on what material you're selling. Always a friendly positive experience.
Jay Maycock

Jay Maycock

Rated this company 1/5
Customers beware. Hauled a load of cans in today, watched the scales and weight but when I took the paper in to be paid the weight was at least 80 lbs under what I had taken in. This is not the first time this has happened, however I would caution people to check their weights as to not getting ripped off.
matthew pingor

matthew pingor

Rated this company 5/5
Stopped by to ask if they would scrap my 400 x 200 foot land barge, and they gave me market price on the steel. Just not sure what FBI and Altoona Police, in late 70's vehicles, are looking around for? Must be hunting for their minds. Haha.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/p-j-greco-sons-of-kittanning-at-593-tarrtown-rd-kittanning-pa-16201/?feed_id=14357&_unique_id=65313e1ab0ee1

No comments:

Post a Comment