Sunday, October 22, 2023

All Auto Parts, Inc at 2235 Kishwaukee St, Rockford, IL 61104

All Auto Parts, Inc is a family owned and operated business that has been proudly serving the Rockford community for over 40 years. Located on Kishwaukee Street, this used auto parts store has become a premier destination for buying quality car parts in the area. Whether you are looking to buy or sell parts from late model vehicles, they have everything you need. From engines and transmissions to body panels and brake systems - All Auto Parts has it all! Not only do they offer an extensive selection of car parts, but they also specialize in junkyard services. Customers can bring their vehicle to the salvage yard and have it properly recycled without having to worry about any hazardous waste disposal issues. In addition, All Auto Parts allows customers to search through their inventory of scrap metal items so that they can find exactly what they need at an affordable price. The staff at All Auto Parts are highly knowledgeable and experienced in the automotive industry, providing customers with friendly service while helping them find the perfect part. Their commitment to customer satisfaction has earned them a reputation as one of the best used auto parts stores in Rockford! With competitive prices and superior service, All Auto Parts is your go-to source for used car parts in the area. Visit today and see why so many people trust All Auto Parts with their car part needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Rick McConnell

Rick McConnell

Rated this company 1/5
AKA. 815 Auto Parts. I paid for an engine and got damaged during shipment send pictures to the company they stated they would just send me out another engine I waited a week and a half never received my second engine so I called them they stated oh we have to get the first engine back before we can ship the second engine I said again this is my fault where is the pick up slip so they can pick it up nothing got generated as far as picking it up. Meanwhile I paid for the second engine because I needed my car to be done. I received the second engine and that was wrong. Needless to say it has been six months and I am still waiting for a refund for both engines.
Rick McConnell

Rick McConnell

Rated this company 1/5
Extremely very bad service shipped out an engine which was damaged. They said they were going to send out another one right away I waited for two weeks then they determined to tell me that I needed to send back the first motor before they can send out the second motor EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY poor service. Been waiting for a $5200 credit for 4 month. Now I heard the doors are CLOSED!!
David Nagengast

David Nagengast

Rated this company 1/5
If you are a vendor of any kind make sure to get a credit card up front they don't pay their bills even if it's a small $700 bill they must be really struggling
Bradley ONeal

Bradley ONeal

Rated this company 1/5
Absolutely the worst purchase experience of my life! I paid $2500 for a low miles engine back in September, well it finally arrived November 3rd. Not only was the engine well over 100k miles and sitting outside for months, but it was not even the correct engine. I contacted customer service and they asked for pictures so I sent 20-30 to make sure they had whatever they needed. Waited a few days to hear back and nothing, so I finally called back and was told its the engine you ordered but you can ship it back at your own cost and then we will refund you after a 30% restocking fee! So to return the incorrect engine they shipped almost 2 months after I ordered my return would be $1400 of the $2500 and thats without me paying for shipping! On the plus side, I found out you can file small claims court online so I don't have to go to Illinois to file. Please save yourself some time, money, and stress and shop some where different if you're buying online!
Meckey Chater

Meckey Chater

Rated this company 1/5
DO NOT DEAL WITH they are FRAUD!!! They claim to sell a rebuilt engine But the engine are USED. They spray PAINT the engine and Claim it rebuilt. I had to send the engine out to another machine shop to have it rebuilt. They should be closed!!! Here is a pictures of the Engine they claim to be rebuild..
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/all-auto-parts-inc-at-2235-kishwaukee-st-rockford-il-61104/?feed_id=14553&_unique_id=6535db35608a9

No comments:

Post a Comment