Friday, October 20, 2023

Converter Reclaim at 3809 S Eagleson Rd, Boise, ID 83705

Converter Reclaim at 3809 S Eagleson Rd in Boise, Idaho is an essential part of the local automotive industry. This junkyard specializes in providing recycled car parts for customers who are looking for cost-effective alternatives to purchasing new components. Not only does Converter Reclaim offer a wide selection of used auto parts, but they also offer scrap metal trading services and provide helpful advice on how to properly dispose of old vehicles. Their team of knowledgeable technicians can assist you in finding the exact part that you need for your vehicle and their dedication to customer service has earned them a great reputation throughout the Treasure Valley area! Converter Reclaim is one of the few salvage yards in Idaho that offers quality car parts at competitive prices, so you can be sure that all products will be authentic and reliable. They prioritize safety while handling hazardous materials and take extra steps to ensure that all scrap metal is properly disposed of. With over 30 years of experience, Converter Reclaim has become an integral part of Boise's automotive community by providing high-quality products and reliable services. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Darryll Devine

Darryll Devine

Rated this company 5/5
Awesome Service. Aaron was a easy and a Joy to work with. Made the process on my end simple. I would recommend this company 100%. They had the best quote around. Beat out every other offer by 40 bucks. Read reviews online and seen nothing but good reviews. Took a chance and was very pleased . Money just hit the bank and super satisfied with how great this company is. Will do business again. Thank y’all for making things so easy.
Luis Martinezbido

Luis Martinezbido

Rated this company 5/5
Converter Reclaim was awesome. I received an immediate response after I sent the initial pictures. They also provided me with a really good quote and higher than the other companies I contacted. They provided easy and detailed instructions as well as good communication where I needed help. They also transferred the fund immediately upon receiving the converter. I had a absolute great experience and recommend them without a doubt. I am very happy with the service they provided me!
Jacob VanDyke

Jacob VanDyke

Rated this company 5/5
Excellent communication throughout the entire process. Easy instructions. The box came quickly and it was super easy to pack them up and send them back. Handed it to my FedEx guy the next day then got paid almost as soon as they received them a couple day later! Awesome service you are offering. Keep up the good work!!
Laurie Hendrix

Laurie Hendrix

Rated this company 5/5
This was the easiest time I have ever had selling anything online. I did my research first and got quotes from many different companies and converter reclaims quote was way ahead of the rest. They make shipping simple. And I got my money 3 days earlier than I thought I would they paid out the same day they received my cats. They are so easy to work with and I highly recommend them to everyone looking to sell their cats! Thanks so much converter reclaim!!!!!!
Jay Bo

Jay Bo

Rated this company 5/5
Absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Quote came fast and was significantly higher than any of my local scrap yards. They sent me a label and I shipped them the cats. In just a few days they paid me promptly and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend these guys
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/converter-reclaim-at-3809-s-eagleson-rd-boise-id-83705/?feed_id=14427&_unique_id=6532e4013b5ca

No comments:

Post a Comment